Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you comfortable ...

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Ash
  • 21 Replies
With people changing your child's diaper? The only people, besides my dh of course, that I'm comfortable with changing ds are my mom and mil. My best friend was over the other week and offered to change ds, and it was awkward for me. I don't know why it makes me uncomfortable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on May. 15, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, my son was in daycare and I had no issues with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 11:49 AM
2 moms liked this
Never really had anyone around my child I didn't fully trust. So I guess no it didn't make me uncomfortable, but that's just me and the people I chose to surround myself with.
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 11:49 AM
2 moms liked this

hell, I WISH people would have changed his diaper :P

yes, anyone that is around my child I would trust to change their diaper, otherwise they wouldn't be around my child

LoveNaCupcake
by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Eh depends on the person, I wouldn't mind a close friend (especially one with kids already) offering, but I usually change them myself anyways.

faeryfrog
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure. I think my mom was the only person to ever change DD other then me and my SO.

ttriddick
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. I don't associate with people that I think may be shady with a baby. Now, I like to do everything myself, which isn't even close to possible, so I turned people down on changing my son for that reason, but not because I was worried.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 15, 2013 at 11:51 AM
2 moms liked this
More power to them I say! You want to change my kid's diaper? Have at it!

I mean, within reason. I am not asking random folks on the street to change my kid's diaper, but if someone we know offers to let me relax and take care of it, sure! I don't have people in my life that I don't trust.
Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on May. 15, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes...if my ds let's them...

takeitall13
by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

haha, thought that was you!!!!! :D  I was ike OMG is that Caleb!?  had to view the post.   I'm not extremely awkward with it but I perfer to do it myself only because I know how hard both can be to change and usually their diapers get put on wrong , etc.  :)

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Depends on the person really. How well I know them, how close we are, etc.. I have two friends I'd let change my kids diaper over family. So it just depends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)