Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I go to the gym, I eat organic healthy food and never buy processed food!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
3 moms liked this

Yea right!!   I don't believe what some Moms say on here.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsm3
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2013 at 1:31 PM

it's not that i "never" buy processed food but it's rare that i do.  the other day, hubby bought hotdogs because he felt like throwing some on the bbq.  that's the first time he's bought hotdogs since about 2yrs ago.   i didn't eat it but he did and loved it.  IMO, once in a while is ok.

i also do workout every morning at 5am 5-6 days a week and try to eat organic when it's available and the produce is in good condition.  if not, i buy the normal stuff.

JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 1:32 PM
I don't go to the gym. Not all of our food is organic but I try. All of our dairy is organic.
We don't eat processed foods, wheat/gluten, sugar, preservatives, or anything artificial.
If you don't believe me that's your issue.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 15, 2013 at 1:33 PM

LOL @ working out at 5 a.m., crazy woman =0)

Quoting itsm3:

it's not that i "never" buy processed food but it's rare that i do.  the other day, hubby bought hotdogs because he felt like throwing some on the bbq.  that's the first time he's bought hotdogs since about 2yrs ago.   i didn't eat it but he did and loved it.  IMO, once in a while is ok.

i also do workout every morning at 5am 5-6 days a week and try to eat organic when it's available and the produce is in good condition.  if not, i buy the normal stuff.

With light and love

EvilAsh
by on May. 15, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I'm fat and eat healthy food and don't go to the gym. 

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on May. 15, 2013 at 1:35 PM
I believe some moms like itsm3.

She's never pushy has shared some awesome recipes and in general is a nice person.

Those who brag about it or constantly talk about it I tend to ignore. Although, she lost me at the 5am workout that makes me cringe. Lol

Quoting itsm3:

ihave1
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I do my best to wake up as early as I can to workout before my family wakes up.   We eat a lot of Indian/Pakistani foods so  no processed foods.  Now sometime we do the processed foods but not  every month.   Organic really is just a waste of money and a lot of time something maybe, but really is not.  

jbirdsladie27
by on May. 15, 2013 at 1:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Meh, who cares really
itsm3
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2013 at 1:36 PM

it was either 5am when i'm refreshed from a good night's sleep or after work when i'm tired and want nothing to do with exericse so i chose the lesser of two evils.  it's actually really good; it totally keeps me charged for the entire day and when i don't workout (on my rest days), i'm more sluggish and lazy than on days when i do workout.  go figure!

Quoting Lunarprancer:

LOL @ working out at 5 a.m., crazy woman =0)

Quoting itsm3:

HandMmom12
by Jody on May. 15, 2013 at 1:37 PM
I work out and run. But nothing colors me happy more than a box of Mac and cheese and a bottle of wine!
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I go to the gym. I don't care for organic and some of our food is processed.

The amish make the cheese and I am sure they put things in there that should not be there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)