Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Effing proud of him --- My son is a rock star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

so my son has not spoken to his bio - dad in like a year 

he is pissed at him for various reasons

he still talks to his paternal grandmother and took her out for a one on one dinner in honor of mother's day ----- she friggen told his dad where they would be and that ass showed up!!!!!!!!!!  My son calmly finished his meal --- faked a phone call --- walked up to the hostess asked for the check at his table - paid the bill and asked her to please inform the other 2 guests once he left that their bill was handled!!!  He bailed out of there without saying goodbye --- just paid their bill and left!!!!  He felt betrayed and sick -- came home and actually cried in my arms -- my son is 19yrs old.   

So proud of his standing his ground --- and loved his pay and go -- such a man!!!!  

would have loved to see the shock on their faces when they were told their bill was paid!!!!   

what damn nerve!!!!!!!!!  

SterlingHeart

"these ramblings courtesy of a mom over 40"

by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:26 PM
3 moms liked this
He sounds like a good man :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on May. 15, 2013 at 2:27 PM
3 moms liked this

So mature for his age.  You raised him good mama

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow the nerve of some people.

I would have left too.
Sunshine257
by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Awe that sucks his grandmother betrayed him.
SterlingHeart
by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

you know he really is --- my son is a hard working both a job and in school he has a kind heart and a great sense of humor.   Too sad he elected to remove his father from his life because he doesn't agree with certain choices and moral issues -- that my son just won't overlook --- they have a history of strain and forced or obligation (not imposed by me) and finally he is strong enough to just say no thank you to his BS --- so proud of the man he has certainly become. 

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

He sounds like a good man :-)

SterlingHeart

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 15, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I wish my older kids would learn that. They are still hoping he'll come around.
SterlingHeart
by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:29 PM

yes that is what rocked him so hard when he got home..... he was so depleated of faith in her and her lack of respect for him..... 

Quoting Sunshine257:

Awe that sucks his grandmother betrayed him.

SterlingHeart

Love060708kids
by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Aww, what a sweet boy you have.  I'm so sorry for what he has gone through and hope that things work out for him.

SterlingHeart
by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:32 PM

don't you agree watching them with that lost hope is the most frustrating and painful thing to sit back and just deal with ---- i kept my mouth shut about my feelings over the years and finally at 14 he began to see with his own eyes.... and by age 17 he was done!  Then there was a small ounce of hope when his dad left his current wife...... but that was fleeting... he didn't make any effort and is now bedding a girl my son would date!!!!!!  One of the morality issues..... sad he is so stupid and has lost the only child he ever had or will have --- wife 2 had him snipped!  LOL 

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish my older kids would learn that. They are still hoping he'll come around.

SterlingHeart

Vamp
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:33 PM

WOW!!

I would be proud of him too

One of my nephews (22), his dad stop seeing him since he was like 6, he is a great kid, my sis did a great job!!

well he is a swimming teacher at a pool intheir city...so his fathers's sister had her kids in there, one time she saw my sister there and said hi...and since fate is awesome my nephew was his own cousins teacher...she was happy to see him again, and said she always woud talk to her dd'S ABOUT HIM...(NEVER EVER TRIED TO CANTACT HIM THOUGH) she asked if it was ok to bring on her parents...so he said OK..(they never tried to contact him either) but they told him how much they missed him and stuff...they asked him if he was willint to see his father...he accepted!! BUT only to let him know what he tought of him...the dumbass tried to apologize and he did forgive him...but refused to give him his number, but took his dad number anyways....NEVEr called him of course....

He does know where he works and everything....have not been there ever since....

but at leas my dear nephew could get everything off his chest....He is an awesome boy and I'm really proud of him!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN