Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Since you get to tell curvy girls what to wear, here is a lost of Clothes that skinny girls should not wear!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 233 Replies
19 moms liked this

Even if you are skinny and look like a supermodel, there are just some things that no one should wear, so here ya go!

1. Short shorts, I dont want to see your pikachu! If your shorts could be considered underwear, then reconsider your choice! The following are examples:

I Dont want to see your ass!

Seriously, NO!

2. Tube tops, these should not be worn by anyone anywhere, they are a piece of clothing, they look like a bra, these are a no no! Tube tops like these!

3. If you insist on wearing a bikini, then wear one that fits! The bottoms should be higher than 1/2 inch from your danger zone, and the top needs to cover more than just your nipples!

These bottoms are a no no, cover your ass! I dont give a shit if your JLO or who ya are, dont want to see it!

This one is to small, I dont want to see your everything, I Dont care what the hell size you are!

4. Super short dresses, you just look like a skank in them, seriously, not hot at all!

If you cant sit or stand or move without exposing your vagina and or ass, then dont wear it, its not sexy, its says, hey im cheap, and I wear this so that its easy for me to screw lots of mean and not worry about having to put pants or panties back on, so here hop on in! 

\

So in conclusion, being skinny is not an open invitation to run around half naked, just like you dont want to see curvy girls in that shit, well I dont want to see you! Leave some things to the imagination ladies! Cover yourselves a little!  

If you think of another one by fellow curved beauties, add one, if they can tell us what we shouldnt wear, then we can tell them too!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 15, 2013 at 4:02 PM
OMG at that blue bikini top. That's wayyy too small
jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

lmao - love it

owl0210
by Emerald Member on May. 15, 2013 at 4:03 PM
14 moms liked this
Those chicks look hot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 15, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Its all to small.
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Agreed!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2013 at 4:04 PM
3 moms liked this

Dont care, dont want to see it, they look like a bunch of hookers! LOL!

Quoting owl0210:

Those chicks look hot.

rkkeller13
by Kristy on May. 15, 2013 at 4:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Amen sister!
MumsTheWord571
by on May. 15, 2013 at 4:05 PM
6 moms liked this
Fat people shouldn't wear this, skinny people shouldn't wear that.... who cares? Wear what fits and is comfortable.

I dislike people wearing clothes that is clearly too small, size is just a number that only you see. Wear something that fits.

That is all
taramac
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2013 at 4:05 PM
That blue bikini is painted on, that's awesome!
Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 15, 2013 at 4:05 PM
4 moms liked this

If I want to wear my nipples showing i'll do it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured