Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

People like this disgust me. ::EDIT::

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

People that look at animals as things.

People who can just disregard an animal when it is no longer wanted or becomes inconvinient.
Those are living creatures with feelings and emotions just like us.

They feel happiness and Love, they feel sad and lonely.

They have little beating hearts just like you and I do.

It just disgusts me when i see posts of people who can just toss an animal out into a field without a second thought among other things.

ugh. end rant.

just wanted to add a few quotes from Ghandi

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.

I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.

and also..this post has NOTHING to do with abortion, stop trying to start drama

Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Replies (241-249):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2013 at 11:21 AM

no one was bashing people for hunting or eating meat. this post has gone waaaay off topic

the original message was about  people who took an animal that was already born and living in their home and then dumped it because it became an inconvinience

Quoting Anonymous:

How is this not a civil conversation? Sure its their right but is it right for them to sit and bash those who also hunt and/or eat the meat? And it being their "right" doesn't make it any less hypocritical.

Quoting redneckmama4:

Anti babies? Pro animal?

Good lord. Have a civil conversation and not reroute the topic to be right in your mind. Just stop.

And if someome wants to hunt and is a vegetarian, it is their right. You can't claim hypocrisy. People can choose what they do and believe and it doesn't have to follow a set of rule or guidelines.

Quoting Anonymous:

I apparently did, in these replies. :P

Its much easier to point out blatant hypocrisy in progress rather than giving everyone a chance to lie, deny, or just not respond. You part of the anti babies pro animal group to?

Quoting redneckmama4:

Go start an abortion vs animals post!

Quoting Anonymous:

Right! Im shocked at how many people will sit here and animal this animal that but yet wont stand up for those with no voice and no means to protect themselves and are also usually chosen. Very few words for that level of hypocrisy.

Quoting Anonymous:

People who are pro choice disgust me. Unborn babies are the most vulnerable among us.

other_mother
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I agree. We had to rehome our cats when our son's asthma got really bad. It was one of the hardest things we had ever done. It took us months to find homes that we were comfortable with.

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I agree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2013 at 11:26 AM

if we dont stand up for the animals then who will? they also have no voice

so, based on your reasoning, if i want to stand up for animals, i should also force every woman who gets pregnant to keep their child regardless of the situation because women shouldnt have a choice about their bodies?

Quoting Anonymous:

Right! Im shocked at how many people will sit here and animal this animal that but yet wont stand up for those with no voice and no means to protect themselves and are also usually chosen. Very few words for that level of hypocrisy.

Quoting Anonymous:

People who are pro choice disgust me. Unborn babies are the most vulnerable among us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Im sorry,  i think youre looking for a post that is talking about spanking, or a post about hitting dogs, neither of which is in this post, please redirect yourself

Quoting faire_jour:

Right...in a country where it is animal abuse to hit a dog, and NOT to hit an infant. Yeah, we need to be worried bout the animals more...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2013 at 11:32 AM

i reread my original post, please point out where i was talking about abortion

Quoting Anonymous:

emdizzle64
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I agree with you 100%.

I know this woman who has had so many cats/dogs...She gets then when they're puppies or kittens and then when they get bigger she just dumps them off or gives them to random people. She's teaching her 3 kids that that's okay too...

She got rid of her last dog because it chewed up a pair of her shoes...People like that irritate me. If you take in an animal you need to make sure that you can give it a real home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2013 at 11:42 AM

awesome, now you can take it and make your own post and have a lovely abortion conversation with other people who want to talk about abortion.

my post was talking about people who took in an animal (who has already been born) gave it a home, raised it and then one day decided that they no longer wanted it and the best option was to dump it in a field.

Quoting Anonymous:

Fixed it for you.:)

Quoting Anonymous: PEOPLE LIKE THIS DISGUST ME:

People that look at animals  babies as things.

People who can just disregard an animal  Unborn child  when it is no longer wanted or becomes inconvinient.
Those are living creatures with feelings and emotions just like us.

They feel happiness and Love, they feel sad and lonely.

They have little beating hearts just like you and I do.

just wanted to add a few quotes from Ghandi

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its  animals  most vulnerable are treated.  

I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.

and also..this post has NOTHING to do with abortion....

faire_jour
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I do believe this post is worried about how people treat ANIMALS, when they actually have more protection than children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im sorry,  i think youre looking for a post that is talking about spanking, or a post about hitting dogs, neither of which is in this post, please redirect yourself

Quoting faire_jour:

Right...in a country where it is animal abuse to hit a dog, and NOT to hit an infant. Yeah, we need to be worried bout the animals more...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)