Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

People like this disgust me. ::EDIT::

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

People that look at animals as things.

People who can just disregard an animal when it is no longer wanted or becomes inconvinient.
Those are living creatures with feelings and emotions just like us.

They feel happiness and Love, they feel sad and lonely.

They have little beating hearts just like you and I do.

It just disgusts me when i see posts of people who can just toss an animal out into a field without a second thought among other things.

ugh. end rant.

just wanted to add a few quotes from Ghandi

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.

I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.

and also..this post has NOTHING to do with abortion, stop trying to start drama

Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 15, 2013 at 5:27 PM

ok, fair enough.  im not one to want a debate, i was just curious.  people draw their lines where they personally want them.

Quoting fairyjester:

I am not your anon in question. well never would be as i never go anon.

but i am also pro choice.

and yes i cant stand  people  abandoning or abusing living animals.

though i have no issue doing a spay on a pregnant dog, as just like  in any abortion    the are unable to sustain life on there own.  and that makes a big difference to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

i am a different anon.  so your heart aches for animals that are abandoned because they have little beating hearts, but your ok with aborting a fetus that also has a little beating heart?  im not being antagonistic, i just found this strange.  what makes one beating heart more worthy of saving than another?

Quoting Anonymous:

pro choice

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you pro life to? Just curious.

tlcory
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2013 at 5:27 PM
3 moms liked this

I always told my children, Never trust anyone that doesn't like babies or animals! 

MamaPeanut
by on May. 15, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Agree
.stella.
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

babies have little beating hearts too?

Quoting Anonymous:

pro choice

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Not the same as humans. The purpose of life for animals is to survive and reproduce, not to love like so many seem to think. 

Quoting fairyjester:

you do not think animals have feelings and emotions?

Quoting Anonymous:

That is called Anthropomorphism- when people people put emotions and feelings on animals that they do not posess. They do not have "feelings and emotions just like us". 

I love animals, but sometimes you bleeding hearts take it too far. Humans come before animals. Sorry! 

fairyjester
by on May. 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM

whether they are well socialized or not they were apparently the aunt or whatever's pets.

Quoting opal10161973:

From what that lady was writing, those cats were practically feral, not really pets.  Do you feel the same way about wild animals living in your house? 

I don't think pets should be just thrown away either. 

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

Icial
by on May. 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM

People who put animals above humans disgust me.These same people who want to save a stupid cat have no problem wishing death on humans.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Why are you turning this in to a pro choice or pro life kind of post.. That shouldnt matter at all in this post..  you are just starting drama where it doesnt need to be.. SMH at trolls..

Quoting Anonymous:

i am a different anon.  so your heart aches for animals that are abandoned because they have little beating hearts, but your ok with aborting a fetus that also has a little beating heart?  im not being antagonistic, i just found this strange.  what makes one beating heart more worthy of saving than another?

Quoting Anonymous:

pro choice

Quoting Anonymous:

fairyjester
by on May. 15, 2013 at 5:30 PM

if you really want to get down to base instinct , just include humans in your group of animals.   

and for the record animals to love.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not the same as humans. The purpose of life for animals is to survive and reproduce, not to love like so many seem to think. 

Quoting fairyjester:

you do not think animals have feelings and emotions?

Quoting Anonymous:

That is called Anthropomorphism- when people people put emotions and feelings on animals that they do not posess. They do not have "feelings and emotions just like us". 

I love animals, but sometimes you bleeding hearts take it too far. Humans come before animals. Sorry! 

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

Cowgirl_Coyote
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I feel your pain. I had a coworker that tried to tell me that animals don't have feelings. I said "When you step on a dog's foot, does it yelp? Then it has feelings." I have farm animals. We have dairy cows, sheep, chickens, ducks, a pig, a mule, horses, dogs, and cats. All of my animals are pets so no one is getting eaten at my house. We found a copperhead in our barn a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't even bear to watch my husband kill it. I knew that he had to kill it or it might hurt one of us or the animals but I still hated it. I can even find love in my heart for a coiled up snake in my barn.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN