Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

One thing no one really knows about you. GO! *mine included*

Posted by   + Show Post
One thing no one really knows about me is that I started taekwondo when I was 9 years old and quit at 16 when I got my black belt. I still practice today but not in a dojo or anything. Only my closest friends(and now whoever reads this) know my little secret. I dont think I could really kick anyones ass but I know how to defend myself pretty well! I won 4 trophies as well! I won First place in my division for katas twice, Second place for sparring and third place in board/cement breaking(Couldnt break two cement blocks or else i wouldve gotten second). My younger brother also made it to black belt as well thanks to my dad pushing us and forcing us to be in it for as long as we were!

Whats one interesting thing no one really knows about you?

:)

*whoohoo my fourth post that has been featured! Thanks all for your participation!*

ETA-Aw man, they took it down now! Anyways, Just figured I would let members know that if you post about contemplating suicide, I WILL report you and have the admins send you information where to find help. I dont like hearing about suicides nor will I just read the comment without doing what I can to try to help. Thanks!
by on May. 15, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Replies (781-790):
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on May. 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM
uh oh. Well they are just dreams. No harm done unless you try to make them real.

Quoting stephiebugg:

married.

Quoting mlg1989:

Quoting stephiebugg:

I've had some naughty dreams about a coworker.

Are you single?

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on May. 17, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Indeed it will.

Quoting Lillysmommy0113:

it would be nice but its not whats best right now, so i just tell myself it will happen when the time is right.

Quoting mlg1989:

Quoting Lillysmommy0113:

im a single teen mom, i get jealous when i see other teen moms with the babys father around or another guy. i just want someone!

i doubt myself all the time! i dont think im a good mom but everyone tells me i am! i dont see why they think that though.

I know you are not alone. Just hang in there and do whats best for you and your child. You dont need any man, although it would be nice right? *hugs*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, I am antisemetic.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 9:42 PM
2 moms liked this
My parents always said if you wait until you can afford children you will never be able to afford them..

Quoting mlg1989:

Quoting Decemberlov:

I'm depressed because I want another baby and I just know that right now DF and I can't afford it. My 2 children are my life and I love them more than anything I'm just sad that I had them with 2 different guys that were not worthy of them. I had my oldest at 17 with a guy I was with for 3 years. My second is with a guy I was with for almost 10 years, it was a terribly toxic relationship.

I'm now engaged to my best friend - we have been bestfriends since HS and he is so incredibly good to me - I feel like we're soulmates. He wants a baby so bad and I know he would be the most amazing father and he loves my girls dearly. I'm 31 now and feel like I'm almost too old to have more kids and by the time we can afford it financially it might be too late. I cry about it almost every day :(

*hugs* You are definitely not TOO old to have another child. But I understand the financial part. I hope you get your wish soon!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 11:26 PM
I have several.

I didn't tell my husband we had a tax return. I kept the money. I spent most on the kids. Getting them new clothes and shoes.
I did that because, my a-hole husband, doesn't see how him spending $400 here and $200 there on himself is being selfish. When the rest of us sit by and wonder if we will have dinner. I figured it was only fair for the kids.

I love and hate my husband. If I win the lottery, I am outta here...
Mazou80
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 5:52 PM
I've been with another woman when much younger. No regrets no shame just a part of my past when i was young,wild and experimenting.
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on May. 18, 2013 at 5:56 PM
:)

Quoting Mazou80:

I've been with another woman when much younger. No regrets no shame just a part of my past when i was young,wild and experimenting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 18, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Quoting mlg1989:

And what do you mean by death dreams? You just talking about normal dreams or is that a psychic term I dont understand?

Quoting Anonymous:

I see ghost and have death dreams... only my family knows i am the 7th generation with this gift or whatever you want to call it...

Death dreams as where i see when someone close to me friend or family Dies days before they actually pass. sometimes i cn see who it is sometimes i can't or it will be a diferent person.
Diane1223
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Me, too...our little girl due June 12th, was planned.

Quoting Anonymous:

I got pregnant on purpose.

aromero28
by New Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:46 AM
When I was in 8th grade, I was helping a teacher grade some papers. I walked in the classroom and one boy started snickering, then another, then several more. Then the first boy said, "what? Is she that ugly?" I never knew what they were snickering about but his words are still fresh in my mind 20 yrs later and they still sting. I know it's just an immature childish comment but it has severely affected how I feel about and look at myself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)