Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If your dh has any HAlf brothers ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 101 Replies
Are they close? Which parent do they share ? Do u like you half brother Inlaw ?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
findingserenity
by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:32 PM
no.but all his kids except our dd and ds are half siblings
tifbrown
by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:33 PM
My hubby has a 16 year old half brother, although no one ever thinks or refers to them that way. They share a mother. I think he is a sweet kid and hope he doesn't follow in hubby's teenage footsteps. He is a wonderful man now, but he was a little shit back then. They don't spend tons of time together given the 12 year age gap, but they get along and his little brother really looks up to him.
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on May. 15, 2013 at 11:33 PM
My husband has a half sister. They share a mother. I love my sil even though she can be a bit crazy.
barneysaid
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2013 at 11:33 PM

nope no half's here...

Lilcountrygrl86
by Amber on May. 15, 2013 at 11:33 PM
No. He has two full brothers and a half SISTER.
She is only eight.
Princess.Sara
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 11:34 PM

He's close to both of them, though he didn't know one was a half brother till 2 years ago. They have the same mom. And I love both of them.

~Wife to Joseph, married May 22nd, 2009. Mommy to two little angels sitting with God, June 2009 and December 2011; and two beautiful boys, Aiden Richard born July 3rd, 2010 and Liam Wayne born March 6th, 2013~

Luna091306
by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Yes, his only sibling is his half brother. They shared a mother but his brother was given up for adoption and he was raised by his father. They are close. I like his brother a lot actually! He reminds me a lot of dh and he treats my dd as he does his other niece and nephews. I really respect that.

momofhnd
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 11:35 PM
No.. mom. And only met him maybe twice and dh and I have been married almost 18 years
QuirkyMom26
by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:35 PM

My SO will be 27 in about a week.  He has a 2 year old half brother from his mom.

mimi0815
by Mimmie on May. 15, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Yes his younger brothers are his half brothers . They have the same mom. I dont really care for either one.  He's close to them because he makes the effort I guess he feels obligated to because he is the oldest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)