Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your poor choices

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 189 Replies
9 moms liked this
is why your kids suffer! If you're on Food Stamps and are fretting the "cut", you need to get up and do something! Kids only suffer bc of their parents poor choices.

I'm sick of all the "kids will suffer bc gov benefits decrease" talk. If the parents really cared, they'd do ALOT more than what they do.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 7:04 AM
8 moms liked this

I agree that some people could make better choices and their children would be better off. I'm not just talking about getting PA either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 16, 2013 at 7:06 AM
4 moms liked this

well, if they made it to where weed was legal, and parents could sell it, then yes, the economy would flourish. pa would be down, and you could be at home with your kids.

Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 7:06 AM
7 moms liked this

drinkingpopcorn

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 16, 2013 at 7:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Children who receive food stamps eat better than those who don't make the cut off financially. They won't suffer anymore than those who make ends meet barely. 

whooperz
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 7:07 AM
I agree to an extent.
mom2the.rescue
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 7:08 AM
8 moms liked this

Yes, people make bad choices.  The government is no different.  They've been feeding these families for so long, teaching them to expect money every month.  If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day.  Teach him how to fish, he eats for a lifetime.  Isn't that how it goes?  I think people should be given the knowhow to garden.  Maybe even some chickens :)  I did hear about a country who gave families a chicken or 2 and told them how to keep them for eggs.  Great idea.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 16, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Oh please......

Quoting Anonymous:

well, if they made it to where weed was legal, and parents could sell it, then yes, the economy would flourish. pa would be down, and you could be at home with your kids.

dlnimo
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 7:09 AM
4 moms liked this
It's not always that simple. Yes there a lot of those people who are lazy but there are also people out there that do everything in their power to try and help themselves. Regardless of which type of person they are it's the children who will suffer in the end.
jbirdsladie27
by on May. 16, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Mind sharing?

Quoting Hilary799:

drinkingpopcorn

Angel_Red7
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 7:11 AM
10 moms liked this

Some people work hard and are on PA. But even if a mother stays home and is on PA I see being with your kids 24/7 more beneficial, not harmful. There are other poor choices that top the list. But humans are not perfect. Judging others can be your example of imperfection when it really isn't your business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured