Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You A**hole, I'm Pregnant!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
1 mom liked this
I know someone will have SOMETHING negative to say about me I'm sure. Let's start back where the problem occured. I was pregnant with our youngest ds. My husband stopped having sex with me. I figured it was something to do with him feeling weird having sex with me pregnant. One day I opened my laptop and his yahoo was open some girl said she had been talking to him on and off for 6 months he said he was separated and "needed someone to talk to" I flipped of course. During the pregnancy I caught him on AM and Craigslist looking for married woman. (Long story short) I forgave him since he claimed he never met them or had sexual encounters. Never cheated. He started doing well after our ds was born. Fast forward to now Im pregnant with dd almost 6 months I caught him about a month or so back talking to females and deleting his conversation (he promised nomore) the other day I saw where he got some girls number (I got it he dont know) the proceeds to delete that convo. I sat back. CONTIUE IN COMMENTS...
Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vvinkyloafer
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:10 AM
6 moms liked this
Don't even continue. Why are you still there? I would have left long before you became pregnant again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaLub
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:10 AM
2 moms liked this
Its a pattern of behavior. He won't change so you have to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Today I seen where he was at work on fb again searching girls bad part is I KNOW THEM! Im so tired of fighting and arguing. I think I might just inform him I know and note his reaction. I dont do stuff like this to him I dont understand why he does it to me. Does every guy really do this type of stuff?
Saydar
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:12 AM
3 moms liked this

Once a cheater...

Twice a cheater...

Time to show the loser the door. And really, why would he admit to it being physical? Ever? You don't have proof that he met anyone in person, many states consider that in a divorce, and it sounds like the only reason that you could actually leave. You know he's a liar and a sneak. Why believe him at all now? Because it's easier? If that's the way you want to live, more power to you. You'll get no judgement from me. I'd just encourage you to be honest with yourself.

Saydar
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:13 AM

No. You are tied to a loser. Why confront him? If you're tired of fighting then just leave. He'll figure it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Today I seen where he was at work on fb again searching girls bad part is I KNOW THEM! Im so tired of fighting and arguing. I think I might just inform him I know and note his reaction. I dont do stuff like this to him I dont understand why he does it to me. Does every guy really do this type of stuff?

jkleinman
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Quoting MamaLub:

Its a pattern of behavior. He won't change so you have to.
staceysgorbach
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
No. Every guy does not do that. Well the mature ones at least.

Quoting Anonymous:

barneysaid
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Time to get rid of him...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 16, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Kick his ass to the curb, honey. He's been cheating on you, probably for a long time. 

Lili0509
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Well, its sad that he's doing that period, but then your pregnant too...he has been caught before and continues. Since there are children involved, I do think its worth trying to work it out with therapy or maybe religion....if you try these and he still doesn't change then I would file for divorce. Even though I think its unacceptable behavior, maybe he's having issues he can deal with seein a therapist, and if not at least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you did what you could. Wish you the best of luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)