Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When you went into labor

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:04 PM
  • 54 Replies
What were the signs you experiencing when you got close?

I'm attempting a VBA2C and didn't labor with the kids. So I'm curious lol.
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cyork2
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:06 PM
I had no signs, wasn't dilated or effaced the day prior, no contractions, nothing, my water just broke. lol I thought he was never coming out, but he showed up 2 weeks early
VannaMae307
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I had back contractions. I couldn't get comfortable no matter what I did. I didn't even realize I was in labor, I called my sister in law first and described it to her, told her it felt like my vagina had the hiccups lmao it also felt like he was about to literally fall out of my vagina at any second.

she suggested I call my OB since I was only 37 along. So I did, she told me to come in and she'd check. She ended up sending me to the hospital to get induced because my blood pressure was so high. 

LucyHourglass
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I felt "off" then i started getting contractions.

gofast_mama
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:08 PM
My hips got super lose it was odd! I couldn't get up with out issue about five days before.
manda.
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Other than the contractions nothing really.
Raeann11
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:12 PM

1st - I was tired the day before. But just thought it was not from sleeping well, getting sick or just part of pregnancy.

2nd- I pretty much sleep the day before I had her. I thought I was getting sick.

3rd- I had everything under the sun for 5-8 weeks. but the day before I got a burst of energy. Then 4:30 hit and I had contractions every 20 mins, the worst heartburn and nausea till midnight. Everything stopped for three hours and then labor kicked in hard and fast.

kdjdod081013
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:12 PM
I'm 33 weeks and starting to worry about it more, especially since my BH contractions are really picking up

Quoting cyork2:

I had no signs, wasn't dilated or effaced the day prior, no contractions, nothing, my water just broke. lol I thought he was never coming out, but he showed up 2 weeks early
bellaaax3
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:13 PM

i got induced. but i was in a slow labor for a while. i was 3 centimeters dilated when i got induced. i never had contractions or anything though. my water never broke and i never lost my mucous plug. i was just dilating

SunshneDaydream
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Both of mine came on suddenly.  I had no idea I'd be going into labor that day.  I had the usual braxton hicks contractions, but that was about it.  Just had the first contraction and BAM here we go!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 16, 2013 at 8:14 PM
I went through a major energy surge couldnt stop cleaning and my bowels became loose.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)