Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Male abortion? THE WHOLE POINT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 396 Replies
5 moms liked this

A woman can choose to have unprotected sex, and then if she turns up pregnant, she can choose to keep the baby, adopt or abort. The man has none of those choices. The woman has total control of what happens to the baby at that point. What if he wants to give the baby up, can he just choose to adopt or abort? Nope, he is stuck with child support for the next 18 years. 

Why do women get twice the choice?

**************************************************************************************************

I think this is EXACTLY WHY we have so any deadbeat dads. We are forcing men to have children that they did not want. If they CHOSE to be a parent (which is a right that every woman is given) I believe would would have more engaged, responsible fathers. 

**************************************************************************************************

No, men can not sign away their rights unless there is another man prepared to take over paternity (adopt the the child).

THE WHOLE POINT IS THAT THEY BOTH HAD SEX AND MADE THE DECISION TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX, AND THAT IS WHERE HIS CHOICE ENDS. But, the woman continues to have choices. She can adopt, abort or parent. He o longer has options.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 16, 2013 at 9:02 PM

BUMP!

AnnieGoolaheey
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:05 PM
66 moms liked this

My opinion is not a popular one, but I think a guy should be able to relinquish any rights and responsibilities of parenthood.  No one should be forced to be a parent. However I wish people would take be precautions to keep unwanted and unplanned pregnancies from happening. 

activitymode
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:06 PM
22 moms liked this
when he can carry a baby to term, and then birth said baby, then he can do whatever the fuck he wants. until then he either remains abstinent or prepares for the consequences/ accidents that happen with sexual activity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moochyesh
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AnnieGoolaheey:

My opinion is not a popular one, but I think a guy should be able to relinquish any rights and responsibilities of parenthood.  No one should be forced to be a parent. However I wish people would take be precautions to keep unwanted and unplanned pregnancies from happening. 

AnnieGoolaheey
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:07 PM
5 moms liked this

Um, no I'm not. I'm not a "nigga" either. 

Quoting Moochyesh:

Quoting AnnieGoolaheey:

CheesyKitty
by Cm Addict on May. 16, 2013 at 9:08 PM
2 moms liked this
ditto

Quoting AnnieGoolaheey:

kelly617
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:08 PM
20 moms liked this

I guy has choices...he can choose to abstain from sex, he can choose to use protection, he can choose WHO he wants to sleep with so that incase they get pregnant he wants to be with them or at least isn't horrified at the idea of sharing a child with them

Why does everyone act like guys have no options in the matter...they can NOT make the baby in the first place. Condoms work 97% of the time...and there are additional measures you can take.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 16, 2013 at 9:09 PM
9 moms liked this

I disagree with men being stuck. I do feel they should be allowed to sign away all parental and financial responsibility during a woman's first trimester, since a woman can abort electively during that time frame.

Mommy2b2many
by on May. 16, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my opinion too!

Quoting AnnieGoolaheey:

ilana_ny
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you. 

Quoting AnnieGoolaheey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured