Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whoever invented this was a genius!! What's yours?

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:39 PM
  • 219 Replies
Whoever thought of stick perfume (scentsy product) is a genius.

Whoever thought of that hot dog cutter thing, is an idget.

What's your favorite item that's been made so far?

What's the one you think is the dumbest?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JTE11
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Some people probably have one of these but I think a baby wipe warmer is so not necessary. When someone told me about for the first time it I laughed, I thought it was a joke.  I'd have to think about the best gadget but I'm pretty attached to my kitchen microplane at the moment.

Kitsun
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:47 PM
I wanted one so bad for both my kids..but I've realized how useless they are at this point. I use it cold or warm it up between my hands lol

What's a kitchen micro plane?

Quoting JTE11:

Some people probably have one of these but I think a baby wipe warmer is so not necessary. When someone told me about for the first time it I laughed, I thought it was a joke.  I'd have to think about the best gadget but I'm pretty attached to my kitchen microplane at the moment.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
When I first got one I thought "Aww, no cold boo boos for my ds!" Wrong. It dries out the wipes and really only warms up the first 1 or 2 wipes (which get thrown away for being so dry). I used it for less than a week.

Quoting JTE11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:49 PM
11 moms liked this

best:

dumbest:

JTE11
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:50 PM

It's a zester, grater thing with a handle. It's kind of fabulous, lol.

Quoting Kitsun:

I wanted one so bad for both my kids..but I've realized how useless they are at this point. I use it cold or warm it up between my hands lol

What's a kitchen micro plane?

Quoting JTE11:

Leobaby2007
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Favorite things: That apple slicer- pampered chef makes a good one.

Also, I too love stick or roll on perfume, especially in smaller bottle to fit inside my hand bag.

Least favorite things: I have to think about it!

Kitsun
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
First picture "well yes, can't argue that"
Second picture "what the ever loving fuck 0.0"

Quoting wickedfiress:

best:

dumbest:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leobaby2007
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Quoting wickedfiress:

best:

dumbest:

OMG that pillow! It's hideous!!!!!! Thank you for the laugh! :)

crescentstar2
by Anne on May. 16, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I have that slicer! Love it

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Favorite things: That apple slicer- pampered chef makes a good one.

Also, I too love stuck or roll on perfume, especially in smaller bottle to fit inside my hand bag.

Least favorite things: I have to think about it!

JTE11
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Well,  I do appreciate that you told me that. Some of my friends were trying to make me feel like I was really missing out on something not having one of those things.

Quoting JacksMom1221:

When I first got one I thought "Aww, no cold boo boos for my ds!" Wrong. It dries out the wipes and really only warms up the first 1 or 2 wipes (which get thrown away for being so dry). I used it for less than a week.

Quoting JTE11:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN