Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He makes me feel crazy

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:07 AM
  • 3 Replies
Back story: My husband of ten years kicked my son and I out last August. He immediately found GF #1 and #2. By Nov he was seeing #3. They moved in together in Dec.. Our divorce was final in Feb..
ExH is a douche, but he pays his CS

On Monday he told me that he wanted to have our son w/him on Fri. The baseball team had practice scheduled for that night. He said that it was important and that he would miss practice. My response was that I needed to know what was important enough to miss practice. Turns out they are getting "family" pictures. In all honesty, yes it hurts to know that, but who cares. I don't want him back, but I'm devastated that I don't have a family and this total douche monkey does.

Here's the issue: tonight, at 9p, exh tells me that my son needs to wear something specific tomorrow. I told him that he doesn't own the requested outfit and informed him that if I'd had more notice I would have tried to accommodate.

But really... They're his pics, his new family...should I even be expected to do anything for this situation?

I feel guilty for not asking what my son should wear ahead of time. But I also don't think I should have to be concerned about it. This crap makes me feel crazy!
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm with you on this. His pictures, he gets to put out for accessories and new outfits. Tell him to shove it and don't feel bad about it.
dstarr347
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:13 AM

You shouldn't feel giulty. He planned this photo shoot so he should provide the outft for your son. It sounds like he just wants to create drama and it might bother him that you are mature enough not to respond to the bait. Stay strong mama!hugs

krazymama4
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I think he should be responsible for the outfit i am a step mom and a bio mom anytime my husband wanted family pics we always bought the outfits for all the kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)