Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Burger King trip, check this out!

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:18 AM
  • 25 Replies

So my cousin graduated from college tonight and we went to see him. Afterwards we decided to stop by a Burger king near by, we were starving after a 4 hour ceremony and my moms blood sugar was low. We get there and literally everything we order, THEY ARE OUT OF, seriously, she tells us the only thing they have is fish sandwhich or chicken strips and you can only get them in a 3 piece because they want to make them last! This is a freaking restaurant in a fairly large town, how the hell do you run out of literally everything, and then just stay open and tell people they have only 2 options to order, they didnt even have sides, no fries or onion rings, NOTHING! We ended up leaving and going down the street to steak and shake. 

They where kind of rude to us and it was aggravating to be told they where out of ever thing, I kind of want to go to their website and complain, and Im not a complainer, I usually try to be lenient, but to be rude and out of everything was just to much. WOuld you complain? 

by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:21 AM

BUMOP

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 1:23 AM

call and complain , they'll end you coupons

NaC413
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Nah, I'd just leave it be. I went to Burger King once late at night and they said they were out of everything but chicken. Maybe it's not that uncommon?
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on May. 17, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Yikes. I've never heard of that happening before ._. Then again, was it really crowded? 

photo a082e1db-a995-4db8-80a1-a6db5f1cf88c_zps2b4588d6.jpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PEEK05
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:25 AM

That is really weird.  What the hell?

ihave1

odd place to go eat at after  grad ceremony, but yes I would

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Actually NO, there was 4 people there including myself, my mom and my dad!

Quoting skittlefart:

Yikes. I've never heard of that happening before ._. Then again, was it really crowded? 

Mommy2b2many

How were they out of everything? Was it right before closing; sometimes they just don't want to restart the machinery. Anyways I would complain... maybe you'll get free stuff

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 1:26 AM

How large a city are we talking? There are 34 Burger Kings in my city, and my city is not really 'large'.

skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on May. 17, 2013 at 1:26 AM

That's crazy then o.O I'd shake it off though...

Quoting ahappymommy:

Actually NO, there was 4 people there including myself, my mom and my dad!

Quoting skittlefart:

photo a082e1db-a995-4db8-80a1-a6db5f1cf88c_zps2b4588d6.jpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured