Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who on here makes you lol fo real?

Posted by   + Show Post
Kind of a spin off from the other post. Who here makes you laugh? I'm bad with names but I'll post my list in replies.
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Replies (41-50):
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on May. 17, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Quirky mom
Owl nuggets

NBean311
by Chivette on May. 17, 2013 at 2:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Armywifey... She has the best sense of humor.

crumpy_gat

atyou

vvinkyloafer

briellesmomma
by Velvet on May. 17, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Ive been gone for a week. I dont really know know anyone anymore since most people go anon now.
Sekirei
by LoKitty on May. 17, 2013 at 3:06 AM

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting o.O....:

Wtf is your avi?

Quoting AngryBob:

i'm fucking hilarious.

the prow of a ship, i think. it's a woman with wings, but i think she's headless. i snagged the pic while surfing for pictures to help inspire me to carve chess pieces. i've always wanted a hand-carved set.

Winged Victory of Samothrace ... Nike ( Greek goddess of victory, she served with Athena)

mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 17, 2013 at 3:08 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh there are so many.
Trollcat
Armywifey
Crumpygat
And do many others I can't think of off the top of my head at the moment.
LCG83
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 3:15 AM
2 moms liked this
I feel the same way about myself, but I'm usually the only one that thinks so. Lol. Except for maybe my mom. My mom thinks I'm funny. Lol

Quoting AngryBob:

i'm fucking hilarious.

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 3:29 AM

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting o.O....:

Wtf is your avi?

Quoting AngryBob:

i'm fucking hilarious.

the prow of a ship, i think. it's a woman with wings, but i think she's headless. i snagged the pic while surfing for pictures to help inspire me to carve chess pieces. i've always wanted a hand-carved set.

Winged Victory of Samothrace ... Nike ( Greek goddess of victory, she served with Athena)

dude how did you know that?

Sekirei
by LoKitty on May. 17, 2013 at 3:32 AM

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting o.O....:

Wtf is your avi?

Quoting AngryBob:

i'm fucking hilarious.

dude how did you know that?

LOL

Statues of Nike were quite common and a few similar to your avi toured the US a few years back. Plus, I have always had a massive interest in Greek art and Hellenic heathenism (They worship the gods of Olympus) 

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 3:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Sekirei:

LOL

Statues of Nike were quite common and a few similar to your avi toured the US a few years back. Plus, I have always had a massive interest in Greek art and Hellenic heathenism (They worship the gods of Olympus) 

i was HUGE into greek mythology, and a great lover of art, and i never knew any of this. i just had to go and google it. i feel like a dumbass. i just found the picture and really liked it, and for some reason decided to use it as my avi.

i feel both stupid and smart lol

it's sexy that you know this, too...

BraydensMama163
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 3:36 AM
I never make any of these sonsabitchin posts
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured