Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

oh drugs.....

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM
  • 77 Replies

Mobile Photo

This is a school worksheet on types of drugs. How do you feel about the drug in the right lower corner? Cola, coffee and tea? I know they are referring to caffeine but labeling soda and coffee as drugs?
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lindilouwho82
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM
8 moms liked this

Fair is fair. If you are going to call Marijuana a drug, it's only fair to include caffeine.

babygirl7161
Bump
MorganTho
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Yup do it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
not.atyou
2 moms liked this
The real question here is....labeling marijuana as a drug?! Blasphemy.

;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I think its silly. Then you have kids worrying about their parents being on drugs when they have 1 cup of coffee. I went through it with my kids, they thought I would get in trouble for having coffee or the rare occasions that dh has a beer. I think people stress out to much about silly shit and their passing that stress to kids
pinkfairy0206
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Coffee and soda?? Lol...ridiculous... I don't remember that from when I was in school.
mybabiesmama916
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Omg I must be a drug addict, I have coffee everymorning and a soda once and awhile uh oh. I think my kids would have laughed at that work sheet.

thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 17, 2013 at 10:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes I agree and since its harmless I think kids should smoke and get high

Quoting lindilouwho82:

Fair is fair. If you are going to call Marijuana a drug, it's only fair to include caffeine.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

PenguinSpaz
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I really don't think it's right to put coffee, cola, and tea with beer, cigs, and pot.

If a kid sees their mom drinking coffee...they may see that as the same thing as drinking a beer.

Or if a kid is allowed to drink soda, then they might as well go light one.

I don't think they are in the same category at all...

pinkfairy0206
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Coffee gives u palpitations but smoking doesn't?? My husband is a smoker and he has been really complaining lately about his chest hurting(duh!)

Quoting babygirl7161:

True true. As a smoker myself I understand that. I don't do caffeine lol Gives me palpatations.

Quoting lindilouwho82:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN