Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know ill get bashed for this but just need to vent a little!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 182 Replies
So my ex have been keeping out sexual relationship a seceret from his prego gf. Yes we love sleeping with each other. No we don't want to be in a relationship, just sex. Any way we've been doing pretty good at keeping it from his gf. What she doesn't know won't hurt. Well I was over at his house and we were at it taking a shower together and all. The idiot forgot to lock his door to his apartment and his gf walked into the bathroom and caught what we were doing. We didn't hear her come in with the shower being on and all. It was akward...she ran off crying. I kept thinking was shit! He grabbed his robe and tried to run after her but she was gone. I got dressed told him I was sorry and left. I know what I did was wrong. Anyway I don't know whether to go apologize to her and say its all my fault and let her slap me in the face if she wants. Cus that's what I need a slap in the face!

I know your all going to be name calling and bashing but that's OK deserve it....
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM
7 moms liked this
Yes you do deserve it... and a punch in the cunt
Sister.Menses
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM
4 moms liked this
Yeah. Both of you are scum.
PhoenixV
by PhoenixV on May. 17, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I would leave her alone. If she wants to talk to you, you can make yourself available. Otherwise let him try to fix the situation himself. You both knew it was wrong, and you both did it, but he is the one she cares about.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 10:49 AM
3 moms liked this
So you weren't good enough to be in a relationship anymore with him, just a side piece of ass. Don't you feel so worthy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 10:50 AM
2 moms liked this
You're sorry you got caught, not sorry for your actions. if you want to pretend to be sorry, leave them both alone. Period.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I know that's what I plan on doing and she wants to confront me then it's fine I can accept it.

Quoting PhoenixV:

I would leave her alone. If she wants to talk to you, you can make yourself available. Otherwise let him try to fix the situation himself. You both knew it was wrong, and you both did it, but he is the one she cares about.

Luna091306
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM

That's horrible. I feel bad for his g/f. Funny you said what she doesn't know won't hurt. They always find out! And yes it hurts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Yeah I know

Quoting Anonymous:

So you weren't good enough to be in a relationship anymore with him, just a side piece of ass. Don't you feel so worthy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)