Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

But that's what I want!!!!! Edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
I want a BIG family I always have. I have one DD now and my DH only wants one more baby because he has a lot of other children(all grown 5 all together not including one that we will have) and I want a big family not two babies but at least 4. And he says no :( because he already has a lot of kids. How fair is that?!?! I mean I give him all his dreams why can't I have just one of my own dreams? So after we have a baby he's getting a vasecetamy. I feel so left out because he has the big family he wants but I don't get one? So not fair. ( again all his kids are grown and have families of their own.) ugh!

Edit--- FFS I do not have daddy issues he has been my best friend for 4years and we DID discuss this before we got married he was fine with it. He has led me to believe WE would have a BIG family TOGETHER he changed his mind. I understand why. Doesn't mean I have to like it and I have every fuckin right to bitch about it!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MalakbelLacuna
by on May. 17, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Sound like you two are fairly into at least your forties. I can't say I blame him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

This should have been discussed before marriage.  He has every right to his feelings as you do yours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Nope I'm in my 20's and he's in his 50's

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

Sound like you two are fairly into at least your forties. I can't say I blame him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 11:19 AM
We did he had no problem with it before :( but now we are almost ready to start TTC our first together he says he only wants one more :(

Quoting fullxbusymom:

This should have been discussed before marriage.  He has every right to his feelings as you do yours.

jbirdsladie27
by on May. 17, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Maybe he realized how old he is (NOT that 50 is old) & isn't comfortable with that decision any longer
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Sorry that stinks.  He may change his mind but he does have every right to feel the way he feels just like you do.

Quoting Anonymous:

We did he had no problem with it before :( but now we are almost ready to start TTC our first together he says he only wants one more :(

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Sweet0.0Cheeks
by on May. 17, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

JCan you blame him? He will be almost 70 by the time your child together graduates high school. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope I'm in my 20's and he's in his 50's

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2013 at 11:22 AM
2 moms liked this

And you did not discuss all this before you married why?

LilliesValley
by on May. 17, 2013 at 11:23 AM

This is something dh and I discussed pretty early in our relationship. I'd think with someone older (and my dh is 11 years older than me) and/'or who has other kids this would definately be a topic of discussion. So did you not talk about it or did he change his mind?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2013 at 11:26 AM
My ex always told me he wanted 5 kids he had 3 from a previous relationship and I always wanted 2. Well after we had dd together he went behind my back and got a vasectomy soon after I left because of lots of things but also because he lied to me and tried to hide the fact he had that done
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)