Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF??? She has a right to know!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

I wish I knew how to get ahold of my XH's GF. XH came over last night to drop off the CS and we had a few things to talk about regarding our DD and her behavior lately.

We were standing outside, my boys were out there with us. There is absolutely NO sexual attraction(or any type of attraction on my part to him AT ALL, I've moved on.. been with the same guy for over 4 years and currently pregnant) He leaves and I go inside to put the boys to bed. (DD is at her gmas, its 'his' weekend)

So I'm laying down with my boys, when my text alert goes off. It's a message from XH. and I quote "Ok so I'm curious, if I told you I wanted a bj and it'd stay just between us would you do it or would you say no?"

Now me being the hot head I am, was thinking. $^&(&*@# OOOHH HELLL *(&#@%#* NO ARE YOU &*(*$%@ HIGH?? But my logic got the better of me and I simply said, I wouldn't do it.

His response? Sorry that wasn't supposed to go to you, don't know what happened there. (the g/f before his current one had the same name as me)

Me: I doubt that was going to A (his g/f)

Him: No its someone else

Me: I figured if you are living with A. (they JUST moved in together 2 weeks ago)

Him: Well I found out some things the other week, so I'm just exploring options.

Now I've meet his current GF years ago, when she was dating XH's cousin (cue banjos lol) and she seems like a really sweet girl. She moved 2 hours away from her family to live with him, and has 2 DDs of her own. She really deserves to know what an SOB he's being (and this is NOT new behavior for him at all) I just have no way of contacting her to let her know.

Any thoughts??

Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Stay out of it.
j3st3r
by Jedi on May. 17, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

He may have sent it to you intentionally.  Men are weird.  If you told her, she's not likely to believe you, especially if cheating is a habitual problem for him.  I'd stay out of it.

sthflachk
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Myob
gcsadie
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd say stay out of it. I know you just want to give her a heads up but it could cause drama.

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:24 PM
I know you want to help, but stay out of it!!! I know it's hard, but if you tell her it will probably lead to issues with xh which could impact the kids... :(:( hopefully the poor girl figures out what he's like sooner rather than later though
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 1:24 PM

When the shit hits the fan, its going to affect MY DD. One of the GF's DD's is my DD's cousin. (She had a baby with XH's cousin) and up until XH and GF got together, they were never allowed to see each other, they are less than 2 yrs apart.

Now normally I would stay out of it, but not when I'm going to have to pick up the pieces of my DD when she won't be able to see her cousin anymore.

Mrsangeltoes
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:24 PM
She will find out soon enough. Is stay out of it and defiantly don't take him up on his offer LOL
gigis1
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Lol@ the banjo music I heard in my head... idk though let it go. Their problem now I guess
Mamabear010
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:25 PM

That i would probably stay out of it. Unless you feel complied to tell her due to the risk of STDs if he does cheat.

vkelly2011
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Id stay out of it. But make sure to keep screen shots of it in case he tries to make you look like the problem later on or she asks you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)