Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do I let him go or should we both go?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
Recently DH has told me that I don't satisfy him sexually and that he is tired of beating off and often thinks of cheating on me. I'm not one who gets excited over sex I could go months without it seriously. I think it has a lot to do with the things I have seen and had done to me sexually as a child growing up. He knows about it all but I don't think he cares. Should I give him permission to sleep with someone else because sex is the only problem in out relationship. Or do I just say we just let go and we both move on. e
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EvilAsh
by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:17 PM
3 moms liked this

I would leave if he said that to me, especially if he knew my past issues. That's pretty shitty of him. But, sex is a huge part in the relationship for a lot of people. I think that should stay between a husband and wife though because what is it going to solve if he's sleeping with other people?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2013 at 2:17 PM
He is a dick
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 2:18 PM

if you are cool with an open relationship = many people are happy with that - i personally cant share a man or SO - that wouldnt work for me - but i love sex.    

NunyaBizzness
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 2:19 PM

that was really insensitive of him.  

LuLuThatsWho
by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:20 PM

He would need to move on.  I don't tolerate or condone extramarital relationships.

Mommy2b2many

I think he's being a jerk. And I would never give him permission to cheat. I would figure out a way to work out our sexual issues. He needs to realize that you have gone thru things in life and be supportive rather than tearing you down!!

blue.chairs
1 mom liked this

I would not want to live in fear that my husband is such an uncaring jerk that I have to worry he is going to cheat.

I'd be done. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2013 at 2:20 PM
If your hubby came to you with a serious situation like this and you did not try to help him by opening up and workingon this issue, then you don't deserve him. Walk away and let him be free and happy.
Mommy2BeAmy
by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:21 PM
What kind of problem solving would that do for a marriage to break a vow with permission. Sex can create attachment or desire to be independent or single again youre silly to let that go on and honestly you should give it up more marriage is a 2 way street so if u know he wants it give it to him why let him have sex with another woman to save your marriage if youre so interested in solving the only problem then start satisfying him

But he's an asshole for breaking it to you the way he did
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I would NEVER give my dh permission to cheat... I personally don't understand why women do that. But if you are comfortable doing it... all I can say is good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)