Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To the mom at the table next to me.

Posted by   + Show Post
Tell your kid to keep his hands to himself. I have told you 3 times that the dog is not for him to play with and "feed" and neither is my daughter's ponytail. The dog doesn't want shrimp.

And don't complain about how unhygenic the dog is. If you were really concerned then you would stop your kid from touching him.

This is why i am a hermit. Anyway. I'm gone for now. My food is here.

EDIT- I left already.
And to people saying how I only post negative things. Well of course I only post negative things. Why would I post good things so you can turn them negative?
by on May. 17, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Replies (101-107):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on May. 17, 2013 at 11:58 PM

I always love your posts AliKat so just tell the bitches to kiss your ass and mine too.

SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 12:06 AM

What kind of salad do you eat? Mine has romain, spinach, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, egg whites and more the veggies are pretty good for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Salad, corn and mashed potatoes are basically nutritionally void vegetables. Steak, or any red meat, isn't very impressive either.

I'm not the PP, btw.

Quoting Anonymous:

No toddlers do not. DS hated nuggets and fries. He preferred salad, steak, corn, carrots and mash potatoes. That's what he orders since he was 2.5, whenever we go out to eat.

Not all parents let their child eat crap.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really, are you kidding me? This woman made a scene, insinuating that a toddler tried to kill her and terrorize her dog.. Don't leave the house if you're that fragile. How ironic that the boy just happened to be eating the one food that could kill OP. ON TOP OF THAT, it's a mushroom! Toddlers get nuggets and chocolate milk when they dine out -- not mushroom souffle. She is obviously slightly unstable and craves attention; I'm giving it to her.

Quoting inspain:

You sound like the little shit's mother.

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like a miserable bitch.

CafeMom Tickers
Sailor_nena
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Lmao @ your constant soliloquys about your dog.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ihave1
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:25 AM

lol were you at a restaurant w/ your dog?   Im not bashing what you said.  

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on May. 18, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Sorry your meal was ruined. People can be so inconsiderate. I would never allow my child to bother someone else at a restaurant, or touch someone's dog without permission, especially since it is pretty obvious it's a service dog, since it's allowed in the restaurant with you. 

Derari
by :::Achtung::: on May. 18, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I didn't think dogs were allowed inside so I thought it may have been there for that reason.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

I'm at a diner. And no he's not for sight. I can see fine.

Quoting Derari:

I'm curious, where are you? Is it a sight dog?

"I like that about the Republicans; the evidence does not faze them, they are not bothered at all by the facts"  PresidentWilliam J. Clinton

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on May. 18, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Well the smart thing to do would have been to change tables after the second time you had to ask her kid to stop. But it seems like you love drama so I'm sure you didn't even consider it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)