Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a "christina piercing" does this make me a bad mom?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because my dumbass xdh seems to think so!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
mommy_dearest_
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Unless you're showing everybody, you aren't a bad mom

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 10:51 PM
No. Im not. I mean yes I have been naked in front of dd. I bf and she came out from my vagina! But its not like she knows Im naked.. Shes only a few months old

Quoting Glitchtastic:

They say stuff all the time to try and detour you from following through with whatever it is you want. Ignore him. Move on. A judge would laugh at him. Unless you were showing it to your child.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have facial ones too. Well just my nose now. I had my dermals surgically removed for a new job. I even took out my nipple ones when I got pregnant. But apparently Im like the spawn of satan bc I left that particular one in and I have a video getting it done. Which he claims he has but doesnt. He says he will use that in court to prove Im crazy and unstable.... Sorry for the tmi. But seriously?!?!?!

Quoting Glitchtastic:I have facial piercings. I'm a fantastic Mother. Your ex is clearly a d bag. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 10:51 PM
So its a good thing I didnt post pics? Jksjks

Quoting mommy_dearest_:

Unless you're showing everybody, you aren't a bad mom

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Ummmm... unless you're leashing your child and attaching the other end of the leash to it, no... its not like shes ever going to see it lol

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 17, 2013 at 10:53 PM

You sound like a great Mama to me. :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

No. Im not. I mean yes I have been naked in front of dd. I bf and she came out from my vagina! But its not like she knows Im naked.. Shes only a few months old

Quoting Glitchtastic:

They say stuff all the time to try and detour you from following through with whatever it is you want. Ignore him. Move on. A judge would laugh at him. Unless you were showing it to your child.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have facial ones too. Well just my nose now. I had my dermals surgically removed for a new job. I even took out my nipple ones when I got pregnant. But apparently Im like the spawn of satan bc I left that particular one in and I have a video getting it done. Which he claims he has but doesnt. He says he will use that in court to prove Im crazy and unstable.... Sorry for the tmi. But seriously?!?!?!

Quoting Glitchtastic:I have facial piercings. I'm a fantastic Mother. Your ex is clearly a d bag. 

"And I’m eating at the beat like you gave a little speed to a great white shark on shark week. RAW!"

Perle1
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Oh autocorrect, how you amuse me. U should have left it. Hehe.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is right? Smh!

...on another note... My phone just auto corrected right to tight... But I fixed it...that would have been funny. Lol

Quoting mama2ameira:

I'm honored that there's a piercing named after me. Even if it is the hoo ha. Lol ;)

But no, that's stupid to say you're a bad mom

Over that -_-

christina695
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 10:55 PM
LOL my name is also Christina. And I didn't know that was what that piercing was called. Certainly is interesting.
Quoting mama2ameira:

I'm honored that there's a piercing named after me. Even if it is the hoo ha. Lol ;)

But no, that's stupid to say you're a bad mom
Over that -_-

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Why does he think having your hooha pierced makes you a bad mom?  Thats like comparing apples and oranges. 

Smoking crack and shooting up heroin would make you a bad mom, having tats and piercings have nothing to do with your ability to be a good mother.  He needs to grow up.  Good luck mama

MzShorty787
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:58 PM
If u got it done b4 u had ur kid then how r u unstable?! He's a d.bag!! I could see if u were getting drunk or something and spending all ur money for piercings and or tats and didn't hv money for ur kid but since I don't believe u r doing those things I don't see how u r unstable ( can't say ur not krazy cause lets face it we're all a little krazy lol ;) and that not an insult it technically a compliment cause I think u got balls goin get that pierced lol )

Quoting Anonymous:I have facial ones too. Well just my nose now. I had my dermals surgically removed for a new job. I even took out my nipple ones when I got pregnant. But apparently Im like the spawn of satan bc I left that particular one in and I have a video getting it done. Which he claims he has but doesnt. He says he will use that in court to prove Im crazy and unstable.... Sorry for the tmi. But seriously?!?!?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Omfg! I just laughed so hard at this I peed a little! Bahahahahaha! Ty for making me smile tonight! I would never do that. But its hysterical!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ummmm... unless you're leashing your child and attaching the other end of the leash to it, no... its not like shes ever going to see it lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN