Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a "christina piercing" does this make me a bad mom?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because my dumbass xdh seems to think so!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Thank you

Quoting Glitchtastic:

You sound like a great Mama to me. :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

No. Im not. I mean yes I have been naked in front of dd. I bf and she came out from my vagina! But its not like she knows Im naked.. Shes only a few months old

Quoting Glitchtastic:

They say stuff all the time to try and detour you from following through with whatever it is you want. Ignore him. Move on. A judge would laugh at him. Unless you were showing it to your child.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have facial ones too. Well just my nose now. I had my dermals surgically removed for a new job. I even took out my nipple ones when I got pregnant. But apparently Im like the spawn of satan bc I left that particular one in and I have a video getting it done. Which he claims he has but doesnt. He says he will use that in court to prove Im crazy and unstable.... Sorry for the tmi. But seriously?!?!?!

Quoting Glitchtastic:I have facial piercings. I'm a fantastic Mother. Your ex is clearly a d bag. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2013 at 11:00 PM

lol I went anon just in case you were like WTF is wrong with you? hahaha

Quoting Anonymous:

Omfg! I just laughed so hard at this I peed a little! Bahahahahaha! Ty for making me smile tonight! I would never do that. But its hysterical!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ummmm... unless you're leashing your child and attaching the other end of the leash to it, no... its not like shes ever going to see it lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 11:00 PM
I was going to. But I felt that would be a little weird. Lol.

Quoting Perle1:

Oh autocorrect, how you amuse me. U should have left it. Hehe.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is right? Smh!

...on another note... My phone just auto corrected right to tight... But I fixed it...that would have been funny. Lol

Quoting mama2ameira:

I'm honored that there's a piercing named after me. Even if it is the hoo ha. Lol ;)

But no, that's stupid to say you're a bad mom

Over that -_-

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Lol I had my hand pierced, still have my nipples done, and I read excellent bedtime stories.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 11:02 PM
According to him it makes me "look" like a bad mom. Like it was an immature action or sonething. Like Im a low life

Quoting Anonymous:

Why does he think having your hooha pierced makes you a bad mom?  Thats like comparing apples and oranges. 

Smoking crack and shooting up heroin would make you a bad mom, having tats and piercings have nothing to do with your ability to be a good mother.  He needs to grow up.  Good luck mama

rosaleeandtwo
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:04 PM
I think you summed it up with "dumbass"
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Ive never touched a drug or had a drink in my life. I was just never into it. Xdh on the other hand... Well lets just say he drinks his vodka like koolaid to a kid

Quoting MzShorty787:

If u got it done b4 u had ur kid then how r u unstable?! He's a d.bag!! I could see if u were getting drunk or something and spending all ur money for piercings and or tats and didn't hv money for ur kid but since I don't believe u r doing those things I don't see how u r unstable ( can't say ur not krazy cause lets face it we're all a little krazy lol ;) and that not an insult it technically a compliment cause I think u got balls goin get that pierced lol )

Quoting Anonymous:I have facial ones too. Well just my nose now. I had my dermals surgically removed for a new job. I even took out my nipple ones when I got pregnant. But apparently Im like the spawn of satan bc I left that particular one in and I have a video getting it done. Which he claims he has but doesnt. He says he will use that in court to prove Im crazy and unstable.... Sorry for the tmi. But seriously?!?!?!

Quoting Glitchtastic:I have facial piercings. I'm a fantastic Mother. Your ex is clearly a d bag. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 11:05 PM
No no. This post was great!

Quoting Anonymous:

lol I went anon just in case you were like WTF is wrong with you? hahaha

Quoting Anonymous:

Omfg! I just laughed so hard at this I peed a little! Bahahahahaha! Ty for making me smile tonight! I would never do that. But its hysterical!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ummmm... unless you're leashing your child and attaching the other end of the leash to it, no... its not like shes ever going to see it lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2013 at 11:05 PM
... If it is a hooha piercing how does he know about it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 17, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I know I'm officially tired. I definitely read that as 'christian piercing' and was thinking what it considered a Christian piercing?? Lmao!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)