Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im in a huge pregnancy dilemma

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Im almost 2 mos pregnant

I am considering an abortion

The dad is not wanting to have a baby either but said he doesn't want to be left out if I do decide to keep it

In a way wish he would just be like, "I won't be there either way" just so I can feel more pressure to have an abortion but I don't have the pressure.  Its all up to me. 

We had to get a condom from his dad because we forgot ours and the condom was too small and it busted.  No I was not on any other birth control.

Im just like....UGGHH  WTF 

this is almost surreal and I don't know how to begin to organize my thoughts.  

Should I just call him and tell him I don't think I can do it?  idk idk....I really don't want to have the baby.  I really really really don't.

I really want to go smoke a bowl, get high and light up a cigar, kill all this stress but then I'll feel too guilty if I decide to keep it.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Replies (91-95):
KatieFlower
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Best of luck on your situation
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM

no

Quoting Byrd15:

A little too late for that now isn't it...

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't even want to be pregnant, its not just about a baby.

Quoting mommy_dearest_:

have it and give it to me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 18, 2013 at 11:52 AM

it's not stupid

You have those symptoms and try it out

WHO really is going to be a bipolar bitch seriously, try it out

Quoting Goofygadget:

Why weren't you on birth control?

Edit*

Oh never mind. I just saw your stupid reason.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 18, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I have a child already, this is something I already know

Quoting Anonymous:

Month 2, I can suck my thumb now! The developing baby is now called a "fetus" which is Latin for "little one." She is making rapid progress developing all her external and internal organs. During the second month baby teeth form; fingers and toes are developing. Ears, nose, lips and tongue can now be clearly seen. Brain waves can now be recorded. The central nervous system is now functioning, and so forty muscle sets begin their first exercises. The skeleton changes from cartilage to bone. By 8 weeks all body systems are present. This little one can now suck her thumb.

http://www.lifesablessing.org/FetalDevelopment2.htm

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 18, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Then knowing these things are true, how could you think about killing your baby?
Quoting Anonymous:

I have a child already, this is something I already know

Quoting Anonymous:

Month 2, I can suck my thumb now! The developing baby is now called a "fetus" which is Latin for "little one." She is making rapid progress developing all her external and internal organs. During the second month baby teeth form; fingers and toes are developing. Ears, nose, lips and tongue can now be clearly seen. Brain waves can now be recorded. The central nervous system is now functioning, and so forty muscle sets begin their first exercises. The skeleton changes from cartilage to bone. By 8 weeks all body systems are present. This little one can now suck her thumb.

http://www.lifesablessing.org/FetalDevelopment2.htm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured