Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how often do you bathe..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
your kids?

I give my 6 mo old a bath everyother day unless she gets really messy
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (31-40):
Country_Momma89
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Once a day normally but sometimes I'll skip one day if they didn't get really dirty.

Leobaby2007
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:53 PM

My son is 5. He bathes every day. Aside from that first week when you are supposed to sponge bath to let the umbillical cord dry up, it's been every day. 

Oh, and I would do the same if I had a daughter- every day.

Mrspotatolips
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:54 PM
DS is a messy eater (12 months), so I bathe him every day he eats....so everyday.
AJ-47
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Every other day unless otherwise necessary. Plus it's better for my Son's skin; it's sensitive just like mine and dries out easily.
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmfao!!! I'm dying over here! Bahaha!!! I have a 9 year old and a 5 year old. Both boys. They share a room and have a bathroom connected to their bedroom... Enough said! Lol

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

You laugh... Boys stink. They really fricking do. I hate walking into my son's room because it smells weird. The smells grow new smells. haha

Quoting Anonymous:

lol!

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

Every day. My 10 year old smells like burnt hot dogs if he doesn't bathe every day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I have no expirience with boys except my dh and he only smelled when I was pregnant

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

You laugh... Boys stink. They really fricking do. I hate walking into my son's room because it smells weird. The smells grow new smells. haha

Quoting Anonymous:

lol!

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

Every day. My 10 year old smells like burnt hot dogs if he doesn't bathe every day.

Pnukey
by Jenn on May. 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Never. They're too big for that.

When they were babies, every 2-3 days. Their eczema was kinda bad. Thankfully, they grew out of it.

kelly617
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM

every few days...he's got really sensitive skin and if I bathe him too much the soap (and just losing his oils) dries him out horribly
And he's a baby...he gets his "booty" cleaned multiple times a day with a wipe so he's good there...and its not like he's runnin marathons

if something happens like spaghetti dinner or something then I'll bathe him no matter what

acook0331
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:58 PM

My daughter gets a shower pretty much everyday. My almost 2 year old gets a bath every other night, more often if he needs it.

levansbx
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:00 PM
In the winter, twice a week. But in the summer with more sweat and sunscreen, at least every other day. Dd is nearly two.

ETA: she has very sensitive skin.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)