Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how often do you bathe..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
your kids?

I give my 6 mo old a bath everyother day unless she gets really messy
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Replies (41-50):
oorahwife31
by on May. 17, 2013 at 11:18 PM
We only do every other day, we all have dry skin as it is and there's three of them so we rotate, girls one night, boy the next and so on and that feels like a lot as it is lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2013 at 11:22 PM

My kids are four years old and me year old. They get a bath every other day for most of the year, unless they get super dirty or something.

Now that we are getting into summer and there's going to be lots of sunscreen use, swimming, and getting sweaty playing outside, they will most likely get bathed daily.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Every 2-3 days.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2013 at 11:27 PM

1 time weekly. He's disabled and can't bathe normally. Has a special bathing chair and must be given baths. It's quite a production and takes a LONG time. In between he gets sponge baths, thorough perineal care during diaper changes, face washed, ears cleaned, dry shampooed, etc. He doesn't sweat at all because he's in a w/c and doesn't do any form of physical activity. His doctor has approved of this schedule. 

Mrs.Godfrey
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM

everyday.. with the occasional miss... but i kids in at 730 one at 830 and the last at 930... nightly

luv4life678
by on May. 17, 2013 at 11:30 PM

This

Quoting Country_Momma89:

Once a day normally but sometimes I'll skip one day if they didn't get really dirty.

x2monstersx
by on May. 17, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Definitely not everyday.  I don't believe kids need to bathe every stinking day (they are 5 and 2).  Of course, in the summer it is more frequent because they are outside just about everyday and typically find the mud lol.  But on average every other night to 2 nights.

Seagodess
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Every other day unless he has soccer practice or a game, he gets them those nights. He is almost 6,so he does all the work himself.
Kaelaknowsitall
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:31 PM
They shower every day.
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Every day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN