Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know I can't be the only one ..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I have no desire at all to have sex. NONE what so ever. I'm 21 & should be a jack rabbit, but nope I feel like I'm 65. Lol

Do any of you ladies ever feel this way? If so, what are some of your reasons why you feel like this?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 18, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2013 at 1:37 AM

I've never cared for sex.  I hate it actually, however I oblige for my husband.. because I love him.

I was molested as a child, I'm sure that's why I can't get passed feeling "embarrassed" in sexual situations.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 18, 2013 at 1:38 AM

That's pretty much the same reason I have no desire

Quoting KristenFowles:

I've never cared for sex.  I hate it actually, however I oblige for my husband.. because I love him.

I was molested as a child, I'm sure that's why I can't get passed feeling "embarrassed" in sexual situations.

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2013 at 1:39 AM

I wish I had good advice..

But I don't <3

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KristenFowles:

ecerka
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Nope. Been married for almost 22 years and I love sex. Even after all this time we still did it every other day .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 18, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Neither do I. I've been to several therapist to try and help, but unfortunately it's not worked.

Quoting KristenFowles:

I wish I had good advice..

But I don't <3

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KristenFowles:

lucydiamond
by LD on May. 18, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Severe depression has killed my libido but with medication and creativity and the incredibly compassionate love of my SO, it's getting better.

thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 18, 2013 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel like that right now, but that's because Flo is here, the bitch

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 18, 2013 at 1:44 AM

My dh and I have been married 18 years, we are both in our early 40's now.  My libido dropped after I had our 2nd child when I turned 27.  It's never picked back up.  I also have thyroid disease and that has alot to do with my libido loss. 

I have no desire for it, but enjoy it when we do it....does that make sense.  I am never in the mood for it but when I "give in" so to speak...well u get my drift.

SAnders224
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:47 AM

I don't care for sex, I could live without it. No particular reason either. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 18, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Yes, me.  I have no sex drive at all and no desire to have a man or any partner or gadget either. I rarely get horny and I just ignore it and go to sleep if I can. It only happens around my period but not always. 

I have been hurt by everyone I ever loved and the last guy who was here this past week is now gone as he was nothing but a big pretender and a user.  He played with my emotions and would just fill my head with all of his little lines trying to make me feel desired but I wasn't falling for it and wish I never did. 

I cannot be bothered with men at all and could care less if I ever have sex again.  I am 47 and I wish I wasn't this way but the men I loved ruined it and I will make sure it never happens again.  The guy before him beat me to a pulp in 2008 and I have memory problems and PTSD and severe anxiety and depression related to that.  Nightmares for the past few nights in a row lately too.  I am not comfortable around people other than my children.  It's depression and trauma related. Sad but true.  I just wanted to be loved and not lied to, not used and not be a plaything and a cook once in a while when either of them decided they wanted to see me. I am much better off alone with my kids although it's not what I want.  It is just safer to be alone and not get used or played or beaten etc. 

I would rather take myself out to lunch and go shopping while my kids are in school.  Just me and my kids, no man ever again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN