Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you the black sheep?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
Sometimes I wonder how I am a part of this family. I am not like anyone. Both my brothers are heavy drinkers. All of their kids, my nieces and nephews, also drink heavy. They have done drugs in their lives. I havent even touched mj.
It seems the only thing my one brother can think about is sex. He is always talking about it and skanky women. He is in his late 40s and I dont know how he finds all these skanks. Today he sent me a picture of a woman he is trying to date. It was a pic she sent him. She is in her 40s and posing in a picture like a little teenager, in a bathroom mirror sticking her ass out.
My aunts are bitches. My mom bitches about everything. I love her but she is always screaming, yelling and complaining. She raised me with low self esteem because of it and I see her doing it to my kids.
I often wonder how I came from this family.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 18, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on May. 18, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I sure am..

Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 18, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I sure am. Always have been. I really don't think anyone knows or understands rather, the real me.

Rileyscute
by on May. 18, 2013 at 7:57 PM

wouldn't you be the white sheep in this scenario?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 18, 2013 at 7:58 PM

that doesn't make you the black sheep, that makes you the white sheep.  

the black sheep is when everyone else is all perfect (or so they think) and you are the one out doing all the stupid stuff and living a life no one approves of.

ashleyrenee24
by 2ne1 on May. 18, 2013 at 7:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Pretty much. I'm black and I listen to Japanese and Korean music. I watch anime. In a family of Christians, I'm an atheist.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

That's what I was thinking. The white sheep in a family of black sheep.

Quoting Rileyscute:

wouldn't you be the white sheep in this scenario?

staci1103
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Ohhhh yeah!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 18, 2013 at 7:59 PM
I guess that makes me the black sheep. My family are all alcoholic cigarette smokers who are selfish assholes. Shit I didn't even have sex until I met my dh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 18, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Funny how I came one And almost made a post exactly like this.. I'm treated like I'm not good enough for the family.. My Nama just came to town and they took her out to dinner walked out an said we will try to bring you something back.. What Hurt the worst is that my own Nama didn't even stand up for me like she didnt even care I was here.. I feel like a failure to my family..
heathermarie23
by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Yup, not in a bad way though... I'm just different and have different views then everyone else in my family.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured