Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm 46, I have a rash on my butt and I am teething!

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:39 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

I sat on a lounge chair by my moms pool today and didnt know she had put the chlorine container there before and didnt rinse it off...so I start feeling a burn on my right cheek, and low and behold, 4 hours later I have a nice rash there...and then while I was trying to relax, I was munching on some popcorn. I got some stuck in my back teeth and after cleaning it out I tasted blood. I went to the mirror and OMG, I am cutting a frikin' tooth back there! I never got wisdoms and my xrays showed I didnt have any so WTF???? Does this mean I can now throw tantrums and get away with it for a while? lol

by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raeyliNlilysmom
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! Im sorry mama that stinks!
TrouserMouse
by Emerald Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
It may be a calcium deposit. You can get these huge chunks of calcium that will exit through your gums that look like a tooth erupting.... Or, you may have a tooth they missed... Lol.

Hope your butt gets better.
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

That sounds incredibly gross, lol...I put some Desitin on my butt..now I want my blankie and some ice cream

Quoting TrouserMouse:

It may be a calcium deposit. You can get these huge chunks of calcium that will exit through your gums that look like a tooth erupting.... Or, you may have a tooth they missed... Lol.

Hope your butt gets better.

opal10161973
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Only if they are accompanied by hot flashes and mood swings.  LOL

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I think that gives you the right LOL. I recently had mouth xrays and found that my wisdom teeth are still there below the surface so I could find myself teething too. Lol.
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:49 PM

LMAO!!!!!

Serious question...have you had a tooth pulled in the last couple of months?

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 18, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I got my wisdoms in my early 20's. I pity any teething baby or adult. Hurt like a motherfucker.

dlnimo
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Yikes, you're hurting on both ends! I hope you feel better!!!!!
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM

no, but I never got all my adult teeth, I only have 28 teeth

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

LMAO!!!!!

Serious question...have you had a tooth pulled in the last couple of months?

MommaGirl1207
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 10:14 PM
All 4 of my wisdom teeth started to come in at the same time when I was 21. It didn't really hurt but since they were growing sidewise I decided to get them pulled before they had a chance to screw up my mouth. Unfortunately I have really bad luck when it comes to dental work and even w/the max # of Novocain shots and laughing gas the left side of my mouth refused to numb properly. The right side numbed the way it was supposed to & I didn't feel a thing when the dentist was pulling those teeth out. But when it came time to do the left side, I could feel everything. It probably didnt hurt as bad as it would have if i hadn't had the shots or laughing gas, but it was painful enough to make myself a vow that if I ever have to have teeth pulled, I want to be completely knocked out.

Quoting ColleenF30:

I got my wisdoms in my early 20's. I pity any teething baby or adult. Hurt like a motherfucker.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured