Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cake on FS

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 150 Replies
3 moms liked this

Ok well i am almost 6 months pregnant and have a one year old.  My childs father was abusive (never had been just started into my pregnancy i thought there was drug issues) anyways i didnt work he did.   When i say abusive he beat the shit out of me.  ANYWAYS i have no money and have been walking all over town trying to find a job and i look very pregnant not a good combo.  Well i was craving cake after a long long day of walking around in the heat looking for work and i normally get healthy food for us.  ANYWAYS my FS just came in and after over a month of eating rice/beans/top ramen.   I got myself a little cake on the clearance Rack.  SO all you BITCHES that like to shit talk woman on FS and tell them what they can and cant get can bite me.  OH i got ice cream too and potato chips because i wanted to eat them together really good btw. 

The point of posting this is so you knw what an real person on ps goes through.  Tbh I fought getting on it we had NOTHING by the time i caved and went into the office.

Ask me anything i think thats what were suppose to say when we post theses types of comments lol

Posted by Anonymous on May. 18, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaMa.Lu
by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Yum.
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 18, 2013 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Alrighty then. 

Not sure why you care so much what a bunch of faceless women on here think but. . .uh. . .good for you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 18, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Not sure why you feel the need to share that, I ate good food today too, but I paid cash

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on May. 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM
xixCandyxix
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Aw I feel your pain. I was with an abusive guy when I was pregnant with my first. I was 19 when he was born. I had guns held to my head, knife held to my neck, almost daily. Lived in a small town with no transportation & the wait for women's shelters were MONTHS long.  There was nowhere safe to go. All my family was close by and he wouldve just found me and shot us all. I remember going out looking for work, since he spent all his money on weed & alcohol & he would freak out on me for him not having money. This after he blew $100,000 he had in the bank from a lawsuit. Sorry.

PurpleCupcake
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM
8 moms liked this

I would do the same, in the same situation. Don't let anybody put you down for fs or welfare or wic or Medicaid.

I pay taxes so that people who need these services get them. 

Enjoy your ice cream and potato chips!!!!!

Picture with Text

HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM
#winning
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

mine was a VERY heavey pot smoker and anytime he didnt have it he was very very violent it was horrible.  I just made this post because all the judgement on people on ps. I actually fought going on them but it was to the point we had NOTHING to eat .  I think im a pretty good example of someone who needs them and you know what if i want to get junk food once in awhile like every other person in the world they can bite me lol

Quoting xixCandyxix:

Aw I feel your pain. I was with an abusive guy when I was pregnant with my first. I was 19 when he was born. I had guns held to my head, knife held to my neck. Lived in a small town with no transportation & the wait for women's shelters were MONTHS long. I remember going out looking for work, since he spent all his money on weed & alcohol & he would freak out on me for him not having money. This after he blew $100,000 he had in the bank from a lawsuit. Sorry.

DragonInfinity
by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
what kind of cake?

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safety in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO, what a ride!!!"

Sammybby09
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:55 PM
That sounds good! Damn diet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN