Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O of CHEATING post. Would you do it?

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:47 PM
  • 12 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you list a known homewrecker on shesahomewrecker.com?

Options:

Yes. Everyone deserves to know who they are and if they didn't want to be put on blast they shouldn't be so trifling.

No, because it doesn't fix anything.

Other. Explain.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 18

View Results

I was reading the cheating post and thought of that website that was talked about on here recently called shesahomewrecker.com. The OP and another person in the cheating post said they found out the women that came between them and their husband were basically habitual homewreckers and I also found out that the woman that tried to come in between DH and I was a habitual homewrecker too, but luckily DH saw right through it and ended all contact with her and even had her moved to another department at his job and told me all about it. Since I have seen the website on here I have thought about listing the woman that was trying to get involved with DH on that website because I despise her and I feel like I need some kind of closure. I feel bad for it because I feel like it would be stooping to her level.

Would you do it? Why or why not?

by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
woodswalker
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

No.  Personally I hate it when women blame the Other woman for breaking up their marriage and not their lying, cheating husband.  

One-n-Counting
by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM

What?????? I didn't even know there was a site for that. lol

No, I would not. Why? I don't like to publicize my life. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM
I have thought about it, but I am so much better than she is so why waste my time on trash.
staci1103
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Sure why not
km1970
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM

no, but I am totally going to get a cup of coffee and look at all the homewreckers on the site. That's hilarious!

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM

It's hard to say what the circumstances are for any given scenario.  I have known friends who were dating a guy for several months, finally had sex, and then learned about their wives and families.  It was equally as devastating to THEM as it was to the wives who found out.

The real person to hold accountable is the man who strayed.  There are women out there who seek out a married man, like it's some sort of game.  But they are few and far between.  Usually it is innocent at the start, and then when that line is right before them, the married person goes right on past it.  There is ALWAYS a point where you know it is a crossroads.  In that moment, the married person is the only one with any committments or obligations telling them which path they should be taking.

SequesteredLeo
by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Its not really about blaming them for their break up. This woman did not break us up because he had sense enough to get her away from her. Its just something about exposing her that I think would make me feel better. Or it could just make me feel like crap because I stooped to her level.

Quoting woodswalker:

No.  Personally I hate it when women blame the Other woman for breaking up their marriage and not their lying, cheating husband.  

SequesteredLeo
by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:58 PM

It is DEFINITELY an interesting read! You can look up women from your state. That's what I did. I wanted to see if I knew any of them, but I didn't. LOL.

Quoting km1970:

no, but I am totally going to get a cup of coffee and look at all the homewreckers on the site. That's hilarious!

SequesteredLeo
by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:59 PM

A few of the posts that I have read on that website state that the other women were habitual homewreckers that only go after married men, etc.  I wouldn't do it to anyone that was honestly in the dark about the man being married, that is a totally different story.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

It's hard to say what the circumstances are for any given scenario.  I have known friends who were dating a guy for several months, finally had sex, and then learned about their wives and families.  It was equally as devastating to THEM as it was to the wives who found out.

The real person to hold accountable is the man who strayed.  There are women out there who seek out a married man, like it's some sort of game.  But they are few and far between.  Usually it is innocent at the start, and then when that line is right before them, the married person goes right on past it.  There is ALWAYS a point where you know it is a crossroads.  In that moment, the married person is the only one with any committments or obligations telling them which path they should be taking.

staci1103
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Quoting km1970:

Lol....im doing that right now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)