Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Silly kitty!

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:03 AM
  • 58 Replies
1 mom liked this

So, I was steeping a cup of tea in the kitchen, and I walked out to look for a movie to watch while I wait for DH to get home from work. I hear clanking coming from the kitchen, so I go to see what's going on, since no one else is up. I turn the corner, and my cat is drinking my effing tea!!! She is lucky I didn't skin her alive! Does anyone else have any pets that do weird/funny things?

by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on May. 19, 2013 at 1:17 AM
5 moms liked this

My kitties!

AlleyCat08
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:21 AM
My kitty kneads my dogs neck while sucking on her (my dog).. Or he just lays in the sun with my dog.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:22 AM

My cat likes water...and plastic...too much....

photo a082e1db-a995-4db8-80a1-a6db5f1cf88c_zps2b4588d6.jpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:25 AM

I had a cat who washed cherries and grapes for me. I'd have a bowl of water and a bowl of fruit. He'd swat the fruit into the water one by one, wait for me to eat it, then swat the next one in. 

I had another cat who begged to be put into those plastic shopping bags you get from the grocery store. The second you came home with one, he'd wind around your legs and meow over and over.  Once you put it down, he would climb inside and bat at you until you picked up the bag and gently swung it back and forth. He purred from insode the bag and complained when you sat the bag back on the ground. I don't know why he did that, either.

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on May. 19, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Bump for more kitty stuff! :)

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:28 AM

our pit dosia pouts bc i wont let him hang halfway out the window the whole way. i will let him once we get close to the house (on slow residentials) but he wants to all the time.

pouting:

Mobile Photo

JTE11
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:28 AM
2 moms liked this

silverflash
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:29 AM

I have had several crazy cats. Baby loved tea. Bruiser loved popcorn and tomatoes. Smokey loved cheese in a can and chips. He would stand on his back paws and strech up to get the cheese if we dangled it over his head. Keno will drink lemonade right out of my glass. When I was little we had a cat that would ride around on your shoulder like a parrot. Another kitten liked to climb up the inside of our long nightgowns and be spun around.

Kaitlin123
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:30 AM
I want a cat soooooo bad!
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:30 AM
2 moms liked this

I woke up at about 3am once to the sound of glass shattering. I jump out of bed and there's another crash and more glass. Freaking out now, I'm home alone... I go creeping out into the kitchen and flip on the light, there's my cat. Sitting on the counter with the top cabinet open, reaching up and tossing my coffee cups out onto the floor.

Her name is Pita, she earns her name on a daily basis.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)