Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just to piss off the white people here who think i cant post Novelas (SOL TELENOVELA)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Replies (21-30):
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:56 AM

Try putting this on your next post....   :P

Quoting Anonymous:

Obviously you didnt see the other post i made with a different novela. someone told me i cant post spanish stuff because this is a ENGLISH FORUM. She must forgot that there is a LATINA GROUP. I can post spanish stuff if i want. I guess yall think i should post DRAMA filled posts about cheating husbands and people wanting to abort and crap

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Nope. just for the women on my previous post who told me i cant post spanish stuff because this is A ENGLISH FORUM

Quoting Anonymous:

I am white, I am not pissed off... should I be? If I am supposed to be pissed off let me know I'll go look in my bathroom... I haven't been in there since DD took her bath and its probably messy enough to piss me off... then I'll come back and be all pissed off for you.

2012Rabbit12
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:01 AM

la cancion- bien bonita:) ya no los veo pero este cancion me gusto.

2012Rabbit12
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:03 AM

or people that shouldn't get food stamps lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Obviously you didnt see the other post i made with a different novela. someone told me i cant post spanish stuff because this is a ENGLISH FORUM. She must forgot that there is a LATINA GROUP. I can post spanish stuff if i want. I guess yall think i should post DRAMA filled posts about cheating husbands and people wanting to abort and crap

robeandslippers
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:03 AM

I have never heard of this! Is this a show, or what?

momavanessa
by Violeta on May. 19, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Boy I can't go to my mom's or grandma's place between 8 and 10pm because of there Novelas!

MommeisQueen
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this
What in heavens name is a Novella?
MommeisQueen
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Love this!

Quoting Yurixsi:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 2:05 AM

lol I live in San bernardino county. But i dont watch the new novelas. I stoped at Muneca Brava (argentine novela) im Argentine... But born in Los angeles.

I only liked the very very old novelas ( im 30 now )

Quoting Babygirl9609:

Lol never heard of that novela. Where do you livea at. I am currently watching "Corazon Indomable" lol on Univision...before that I watched "Corona de Lagrimas" (sad novela).....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 19, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Honestly if you want to post spanish things please have a translation or go post in the Latina group not the English speaking group please. It is frustrating to want to understand or know what the video says and not be able to. I am not whatever poster you are referring to but could you post a transcription please? I wanna know what is said in video I am not trying to be rude so please don't take it that way... just asking

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. just for the women on my previous post who told me i cant post spanish stuff because this is A ENGLISH FORUM

Quoting Anonymous:

I am white, I am not pissed off... should I be? If I am supposed to be pissed off let me know I'll go look in my bathroom... I haven't been in there since DD took her bath and its probably messy enough to piss me off... then I'll come back and be all pissed off for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)