Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just to piss off the white people here who think i cant post Novelas (SOL TELENOVELA)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 1:50 AM

I am white, I am not pissed off... should I be? If I am supposed to be pissed off let me know I'll go look in my bathroom... I haven't been in there since DD took her bath and its probably messy enough to piss me off... then I'll come back and be all pissed off for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Ay caramba! Tacos!
2BRBgirlz
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Ummm, if you are trying to piss me off, this didn't do it.

Mainstream Momsbig smile mini
Come join us!!  No crunchiness!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Obviously you didnt see the other post i made with a different novela. someone told me i cant post spanish stuff because this is a ENGLISH FORUM. She must forgot that there is a LATINA GROUP. I can post spanish stuff if i want. I guess yall think i should post DRAMA filled posts about cheating husbands and people wanting to abort and crap

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:51 AM

My three year old daughter is going around saying "Dun dun dunnnnn" all the time now.  The funny thing is is that she's saying it at appropriate moments, like when I say "Clean up your toys or I'll throw them out!" she busts out with her "Dun dun dunnnnnnn!"  Hard to stay mad at her like that.  Sorry for going OP on that.  

Quoting gigis1:

novelas suck

i use to like them when i was n elemntary schol but now when i see something i feel the need to add DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 1:51 AM
This was our land first! White people stole it!!
bozobean
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:51 AM
I'm white and I don't mind. Go ahead and post all the novelas you want. :o)
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:52 AM

sidesplittinglaughterAroldo (at the 12 sec mark) looks like he is jerking off and about ready to cum!

Babygirl9609
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:55 AM

Lol never heard of that novela. Where do you livea at. I am currently watching "Corazon Indomable" lol on Univision...before that I watched "Corona de Lagrimas" (sad novela).....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 1:55 AM
If you can, please post one about La Llorona. I've heard the legends and I like a good ghost story.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)