Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just to piss off the white people here who think i cant post Novelas (SOL TELENOVELA)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 2:08 AM

Si es. Y ahora estoy mirando La Mintra en Youtube.. haha

Quoting 2012Rabbit12:

la cancion- bien bonita:) ya no los veo pero este cancion me gusto.

momavanessa
by Violeta on May. 19, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Quoting MommeisQueen:

What in heavens name is a Novella?

They are Spanish Soap Operas
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 2:09 AM

no need to group all white people together like that. i could care less if you post whatever. doesnt bother me, and dont understand why it would bother anyone honestly

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. just for the women on my previous post who told me i cant post spanish stuff because this is A ENGLISH FORUM

Quoting Anonymous:

I am white, I am not pissed off... should I be? If I am supposed to be pissed off let me know I'll go look in my bathroom... I haven't been in there since DD took her bath and its probably messy enough to piss me off... then I'll come back and be all pissed off for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Really, you want me to translate a 30 min video... LOL Take a Spanish class. Im sorry... I know 3 languages and learned on my own.

Quoting Anonymous:

Honestly if you want to post spanish things please have a translation or go post in the Latina group not the English speaking group please. It is frustrating to want to understand or know what the video says and not be able to. I am not whatever poster you are referring to but could you post a transcription please? I wanna know what is said in video I am not trying to be rude so please don't take it that way... just asking

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. just for the women on my previous post who told me i cant post spanish stuff because this is A ENGLISH FORUM

Quoting Anonymous:

I am white, I am not pissed off... should I be? If I am supposed to be pissed off let me know I'll go look in my bathroom... I haven't been in there since DD took her bath and its probably messy enough to piss me off... then I'll come back and be all pissed off for you.

Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:10 AM
2 moms liked this
What's with the white people bashing? Post whatever the fuck you want who cares what some random woman thinks of what language you speak?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 2:11 AM

LMAO

Quoting momavanessa:

Quoting MommeisQueen:

What in heavens name is a Novella?

They are Spanish Soap Operas

alandou
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:11 AM
LOL ok...
melschlegs
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:12 AM

Wait, why would this piss off us gringas?

BrighteyedAsh
by Ashley on May. 19, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Lmao. So true! Good catch!

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

sidesplittinglaughterAroldo (at the 12 sec mark) looks like he is jerking off and about ready to cum!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
At least you know English. That's a plus right there!

Quoting Anonymous:

Really, you want me to translate a 30 min video... LOL Take a Spanish class. Im sorry... I know 3 languages and learned on my own.

Quoting Anonymous:

Honestly if you want to post spanish things please have a translation or go post in the Latina group not the English speaking group please. It is frustrating to want to understand or know what the video says and not be able to. I am not whatever poster you are referring to but could you post a transcription please? I wanna know what is said in video I am not trying to be rude so please don't take it that way... just asking

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured