Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

THANK YOU exs girlfriend for posting this on fb! more evidence for court!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
(Exs name) is so good he got a speeding ticket instead of a DUI... not proud that he is drinking and driving but pretty impressed that he didnt even get asked if he has been drinking and he SO has been drinking and had a case of beer bottles in the back lol. Good job (county police department)

and four ppl in the cab with only 3 seat belts didnt even ask a questiin

I swear! They make is SO easy for him to never see his child!

Eta: he's on probation... in two different counties! Isn't he just the smartest person alive?!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 2:03 AM

If he had posted it, then they would use it, but since his GF posted it it is hearsay and it can't be used.

Quoting Anonymous:

They will still use it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its still hearsay...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 2:04 AM
If it's on her fb and not his, then it probably is hearsay. Plus there is no way to prove that he or she posted what is posted.
bellaamore
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup. Sure will. Used stufff like this to get supervised visits before.

Quoting bellaamore:

Quoting Anonymous:

They will still use it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its still hearsay...

Nope, sure wont.

You sound likeareal winner.

Im not surprised you ended up having kids with a loser.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 2:04 AM
You really shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Quoting Anonymous:

By the way you comment on here your are not that much ahead of him in the brains department...

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Wow, you sure know how to pick them.

cat405
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:04 AM
2 moms liked this
People fucking change. Stuck up bitches on here. Seriously, if you have nothing good to say and you enjoy making other women feel bad, jump off a fucking bridge. Shut the fuck up.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's kind of a valid point..

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg. Im so sick of hearing this fucking reply. Seriously. Lol. Is that the best you got?

Quoting DieselsMom:

and you thought he was good enough to father your child! WIN

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Me too...but it seems that all but one friend has changed their security settings :/

However, recently the ex accidentally sent me an email meant for someone else. It referenced something that's clearly in violation of the court order. It's printed out for our next visit lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I admit it. I stalk their facebooks. But for reasons like this ONLY! Lol. I have them blocked on mine because they were stealing pictures off, so I creep on my friends.

Quoting Anonymous:

LUCKY!!!

My ex and his wife are literally the only two people I know who don't have fb. Even my elderly aunts and uncles do lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Ok if you say so. I've used stuff she's posted before. They accepted it.

Quoting Anonymous:

If he had posted it, then they would use it, but since his GF posted it it is hearsay and it can't be used.

Quoting Anonymous:

They will still use it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its still hearsay...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Haha. Don't you love when they mess up?

Quoting Anonymous:

Me too...but it seems that all but one friend has changed their security settings :/

However, recently the ex accidentally sent me an email meant for someone else. It referenced something that's clearly in violation of the court order. It's printed out for our next visit lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I admit it. I stalk their facebooks. But for reasons like this ONLY! Lol. I have them blocked on mine because they were stealing pictures off, so I creep on my friends.

Quoting Anonymous:

LUCKY!!!

My ex and his wife are literally the only two people I know who don't have fb. Even my elderly aunts and uncles do lol
cat405
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Wow. You sure know how to be a bitch, don't ya sweetheart. Sorry op can't predict the future and change her life decisions. Get over yourself. Your child's father isn't picture perfect either.

Quoting mysticalmalissa:Wow, you sure know how to pick them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)