Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you are extremely over weight then keep your fat a$$ at home not in a diner!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 269 Replies
49 moms liked this

I am so pissed off right now, so 3 of my bff and I had a girls night out no hubbies or kids and one of my friend is over weight but it is because she has been on some meds that have her gaining weight. She has gone from a size 6 to an 16 and she is not that tall maybe 5'3 5'4. So I was running late and I told them that I would meet them at the diner. So I get there and I was waiting for the waiter to seat me because I had to stand in a line. So I get to the front of the line and I over hear one of the workers talking about my friend. He says that he can't stand it when he gets the lard asses at his table. He gose on about what a disgusting pig she is and that she should have never left the house. and how could those hot chicks stand being near her.

I blew up I went off on him I told him what a fucking dick head he was that he has the nerve to sit and talk about one of his customers like they are garbage. The manager hearing this walks up and ask if there is a problem. Before i have a chance to say anything he says that I just started calling him names and trying to attack him. the manager turns to me saying that i needed to calm down or he is going to have to call the cops and I tell him go ahead and tell them that your employee is discriminating on someone who is over weight calling her lard ass and such. The manager asks if this is true and he try to denies it but the other waiter I guess not wanting to get into trouble too backs me up. By this time my friends come over hearing what was going on. The manager fires the guy on the spot apologizes to me and my friends and gives us all free meals and stuff for what we had to go through. I just could not believe that some people are so stupid like that. Sorry long vent.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on May. 19, 2013 at 1:56 AM
107 moms liked this

Thank you for calling him out!

You never know why someone is over weight. I get dirty looks for ordering just water.. like oh she must be on a diet.

Nope bitch.. I'm medically incapable of solid food. So.. bite me. 

You are an awesome sauce friend!

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:58 AM
5 moms liked this

Good for you!  I say to this waiter, "Sorry, Hitler, people can eat where they want no matter who they are!"  

Corina1987
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:58 AM
13 moms liked this
I'm glad you stood up for your friend. That was just wrong of him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 2:01 AM
10 moms liked this
You're an awesome friend to stand up for her like that. Sounds like something my thin bff would do for me. We're protective of eachother like that. All of my family and friends are protective of one another.
armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 19, 2013 at 2:01 AM
4 moms liked this

What an asshole. Good for you. I would have done the same thing 

blue.chairs
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:01 AM
2 moms liked this
What an ass. Good for you for sticking up for her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 2:01 AM
18 moms liked this
Hmmm...I call BS.
allornone
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 2:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Good! That guy was in the wrong profession.

As a teen I worked at a Sharis where one guy refuses to wait on tables with kids because he personally "Hated kids". He was a moron, obviously worked at the wrong restaurant and didnt last long.
AJ-47
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Good for you for sticking up for your friend. That guy was an asshole and shouldn't be anywhere near customers if he's going to judge them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured