Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

take responsibility for your actions edit

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So my friend calls me tonight telling me that she was raped. I rushed over to her house and see if she wanted to go to the DR. and make a report to the police. She tells me she is scared because they won't believe her. So she tells me her story.

She was at this party with her guy friend, she is known to be a big flirt, she will flirt with anyone and i have always told her that one day it will get you in trouble it is not the perfect world that we would like it to be. She never listens, well tonight she was doing her thing but this time she takes it too far. She starts kissing on this guy and telling him she wants to take him in the room just doing whatever she can to get a rise out of him. I mean grabbing all over him she leads him to the room and starts dancing for him and kissing on him doing everything so when he finally gets down to sleep with her she tells him no but from what she said she was on top of him and he just stuck it in and just went for it.

By this time I am mad at her because I know the guys she is crying rape on and he is not like that he has not been with too many girls he is kinda shy and has had a huge cruss on her since the beginning of school. I told her she needed to take responsibility for this because you instated this and at the very last second right as he is about to put it in you want to stop. She gets mad at me saying that he violated her and I am like you just about raped him yourself. I told her one of these days all this flirting and stuff will bite you in the butt. and I just left. I can't be friends with someone like this she is calling me as I am writing this but enough is enough. She is about to ruin this guy because she can't keep her clothes on. I don't condone rape but if you are being stupid like this come on.

Edit:

Ok so I just got done talking with the guy and her and she made the whole thing up. From what I can gather from him and witness she tried to get him to sleep with her but he refused. He did go into the room and she gave him a bj and he left. I taked to her and she finally admitted that she was not raped but just pissed off at him becasue he would not sleep with her. Ugg Now I am never going to tak to her again.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 3:39 AM
Having an orgasm does not constitute consent. Many women orgasm when raped. It's a body's natural response.

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

That isn't rape in my book, sorry. She wasn't forced, she didn't say or ask him to stop and she came. If I didn't want to have sex I would say no, ask to stop , beg, scream, assault. She did nothing and just kept doing it till she got hers. I won't lie for her, him being sucky in bed isn't rape. It's just bad quality sex lol

Quoting Anonymous:

If she told him to stop because she wasn't enjoying it, then he needs to stop. If he didn't stop, he raped her.

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

Similar story.

I have a not so friend anymore who always told this guy she wanted to fuck him but never didx , made out, invited him to her parties and such. Last party she tells him to wait in her room, she shows up, puts on lingerie for him, makes out, gives him head then when they stated having sex she changed her mind cause he wasn't very good at it and she accused him of rape. Her uncles a cop so you can imagine.

She even told rm this and expected me to just go with it! It's rape cause she didn't want it... Anymore?

I get it a no is a no. A drunk yes is a no. A yes now can be a no later but just because he wasn't good? I would take if as a loss, call it a pitty fuck and never call him again! After over a year of trying to get him. Guy was a virgin we were later told. Way to ruin a man.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 3:42 AM
And not all rapes show evidence of damage..what is wrong with people?

Quoting scribemommeg:

Okay wait wait wait. She went from dancing and kissing to being on top of him in such a manner that he was able to "just stick it in" and go for it. So she was at least partially unclothed for this then right? Either that or she was doing the all skirt no panties thing. Either way going from dancing and kissing to him just sticking it in....that skipped some levels quickly.

Is she willing to do a rape kit at the hospital? If in fact it was rape and forced on her (I say if because of course I wasn't there. only the two of them were) the rape kit would show evidence of tearing, violence, and other signs of forceable rape. If she is willing to do a rape kit then fine. If she refuses the rape kit I woudl ask her why. The "they won't believe me" is fine for a reason to not tell cops, but to not do the rape kit itself...that's a different matter. Did she shower already? Was there any physical evidence of bruising or violence that she took pictures of or asked you to take pics of? Did she wash the clothes she had on that would have evidence? All of these things play into the accusation of rape.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 3:47 AM

I didn't say they did. The reason I listed all of those questions is because guess who is going to ask those very same questions....the authorities when and if she reports it. I was a case worker and advocate for rape victims. As unpleasent as it is, the first thing they will do is ask her if she has signs of force. The next questions will be about doing a rape kit, has she showered, where are the clothes, and everything else I mentioned. I never said that all rapes show that so don't put words there that aren't. There is nothing "wrong with people" when those are the questions that any police officer will and is obligated to ask. It's called how they catch the rapist and help work with the rape victim. They have to rule out and narrow down certain things and that requires evidence of some kind. Unfortunatly, or fortunatly dependong on how you look at it, the words "he/she raped me" have to be backed up for proper arrest and prosecution.

Didn't mean to hit anon on this when I posted it....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting scribemommeg:

Okay wait wait wait. She went from dancing and kissing to being on top of him in such a manner that he was able to "just stick it in" and go for it. So she was at least partially unclothed for this then right? Either that or she was doing the all skirt no panties thing. Either way going from dancing and kissing to him just sticking it in....that skipped some levels quickly.

Is she willing to do a rape kit at the hospital? If in fact it was rape and forced on her (I say if because of course I wasn't there. only the two of them were) the rape kit would show evidence of tearing, violence, and other signs of forceable rape. If she is willing to do a rape kit then fine. If she refuses the rape kit I woudl ask her why. The "they won't believe me" is fine for a reason to not tell cops, but to not do the rape kit itself...that's a different matter. Did she shower already? Was there any physical evidence of bruising or violence that she took pictures of or asked you to take pics of? Did she wash the clothes she had on that would have evidence? All of these things play into the accusation of rape.

andreamarie
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 3:56 AM
Beautiful and restful.

Quoting AuntieM:

I like green too. And that looks like a very peaceful place.

Quoting SageAdvice:

I'm really partial to green myself. It's always been a favorite of mine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Umm chill. There is a lot wrong with rapists which is what my comment was directed toward. And I was commenting not attacking you. Ftr I have reported and had a rape kit done dear..you are not telling me anything I haven't lived through. Thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't say they did. The reason I listed all of those questions is because guess who is going to ask those very same questions....the authorities when and if she reports it. I was a case worker and advocate for rape victims. As unpleasent as it is, the first thing they will do is ask her if she has signs of force. The next questions will be about doing a rape kit, has she showered, where are the clothes, and everything else I mentioned. I never said that all rapes show that so don't put words there that aren't. There is nothing "wrong with people" when those are the questions that any police officer will and is obligated to ask. It's called how they catch the rapist and help work with the rape victim. They have to rule out and narrow down certain things and that requires evidence of some kind. Unfortunatly, or fortunatly dependong on how you look at it, the words "he/she raped me" have to be backed up for proper arrest and prosecution.

Didn't mean to hit anon on this when I posted it....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting scribemommeg:

Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

No one is going to agree with us but i think she was the wrong one too. I believe a lot of women stand on the edge of graves they dug the self and form excuses when they fall in.

nyxiemist
by on May. 19, 2013 at 7:27 AM

What a bitch! She was ready to ruin his life all because he wouldn't have sex with her!

nikabear
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this
This

Quoting AJ-47:

*reads, reacts, leaves post*
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Despite your update to make yourself seem less judgmental, you still need a lesson in tact and what rape is. Your attitude is no better than her behavior. You're letting her lies leading you to believe that any woman bumping and grinding on a man as never possibly being a rape victim. It happens all the time and judgemental people like you are why victims are afraid to come forward. Your friend is despicable too for lying about such a serious crime. You both need to take some time to reflect your attitudes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 8:06 AM
2 moms liked this

After reading your edit, I don't blame you for never talking to her again. I don't think women like her realize and understand two very important things about lying like this. 1) You are ruining someone's life with a lie. He would have never been able to recover from it and she seemingly doesn't care. 2) She is slapping every single woman who has been legitimatly raped and gone through that hell in the face. IMO she's violating all those women and their struggles all over again. Why? because she didn't get laid by the dick she wanted that particular second. Oh yeah, that's worth ruining someone's life and pissing on everyone that ever has been through an actual rape and the horror that follows. What an effing bitch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)