Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can someone please explain

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:20 AM
  • 6 Replies
Can someone explain to me why it is a nice comfortable breezy 65 degrees outside, but inside with every single window open and a celing fan and two box fans, why it is a stuffy miserable 80 degrees!?? Bleh.
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lili0509
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Ikr!! Im preggo and I live in Ga and its soooo hot!:/ It rained a lil' so its humid too...the weather can never be just right

armywife009
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Yikes, that sucks.

I just had our air on for a minute, we have colds and I keep getting hot flashes. It was hot as hell yesterday though, very stuffy outside.

jedwards2009
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Ick! It is so humid in this house, which I don't understand at all. It feels really good outside.

Quoting Lili0509:

Ikr!! Im preggo and I live in Ga and its soooo hot!:/ It rained a lil' so its humid too...the weather can never be just right

jedwards2009
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:33 AM
I have a cold, my head is all stopped up. Which isn't helping. But its 3:30 am, I'm miserable and its easier to get online and whine then to get out bed and close every single window and turn on the air lol

Quoting armywife009:

Yikes, that sucks.

I just had our air on for a minute, we have colds and I keep getting hot flashes. It was hot as hell yesterday though, very stuffy outside.

armywife009
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 4:36 AM

LOL, I can relate to that. I hope you feel better soon! I think we are almost rid of ours. I don't have a sore throat anymore and dh was acting better earlier.

Quoting jedwards2009:

I have a cold, my head is all stopped up. Which isn't helping. But its 3:30 am, I'm miserable and its easier to get online and whine then to get out bed and close every single window and turn on the air lol

Quoting armywife009:

Yikes, that sucks.

jedwards2009
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:40 AM
Glad you all are feeling better!! My throat is killing me. Been sucking on popscicles all day. May or may not have had a few of those packaged frozen margaritias before bed a few hrs ago ;)

Quoting armywife009:

LOL, I can relate to that. I hope you feel better soon! I think we are almost rid of ours. I don't have a sore throat anymore and dh was acting better earlier.

Quoting jedwards2009:

Quoting armywife009:

Yikes, that sucks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured