Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you do with your lil one when...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
You have go potty? 1 or 2
And nobody's around to watch them for that moment you gotta go?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jedwards2009
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:34 AM
When she was a baby I would put her in her crib or swing and go. She's three now and she just follows me
FL2AK
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:34 AM
They went in the bathroom with me.
armywife009
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 4:35 AM

When we are at home, I leave the door open in case they need me. They are 3 (almost 4) and 2. They don't get into much when I am on the toilet. I don't go number two in a public restroom, lol. If I have to go number one in a public restroom they stay in the stall with me, they usually don't try to run.

Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 4:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I remember many times when my son slept on my shoulder while I sat on the toilet lol.

Now he's 2 and he sits on his potty while I sit on the big potty :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 4:39 AM
Dd is only 3 months so when I have to go 1. Usually with the door open. I'll put her down but if it's 2 I'll put her in her bouncer and bring her with cuz she freaks out if I'm gone too long. Or I'll try and put her infront of our fish tank. It lights up.
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2013 at 4:41 AM

Nothing. He's almost 7 and doesn't need me. When he was a baby, tummy time/swing/bouncer/etc.

HelloKitty86
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:42 AM

Plop em in their crib

jen2150
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Depends on the age.  Now adays I just lock the door and go.  In the past I have gone when they were napping, make sure they were occupied.  In most cases they were fine for just a few minutes.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 7:34 AM
When they were really small, either crib or bouncer in the bathroom with me, I have even nursed while on toilet before lol. They are 7, 5 and 2 now so I just leave the door open or unlocked.
KyBugsMommy815
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 7:44 AM
She goes with me, normally. She's going through a phase where I can't be out of her sight or she freaks out. I've used the bathroom with her sitting on my lap numerous times. =/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)