Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ABC Amy's Baking Company: Craziest lady alive??

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:30 AM
  • 29 Replies

okay maybe not craziest, but def a wacko! i kinda feel bad for her husband. and of course she just HAD to be christian, not like we dont already have crazies enough...watch the video to see what i mean, and it is 41 minutes long. so i will summarize: crazy cat lady who cant take criticism and husband who steals tips and does everything that the servers should do end up not being able to be helped by Ramsay. he actually says i cant help ppl who cant help themselves and for the first time in kitchen nightmares leaves them to their own devices. it gets better, just look up the company on fb and see all the crap she writes on there lol! 

-p-
“Of one hundred men, one will read the Bible; the ninety-nine will read the Christian.”
-Dwight Lyman Moody
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RoseBlossom
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:32 AM

BUMP!

luvem630
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:33 AM
He husband is insane too.
RoseBlossom
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:33 AM

yeah hes a 'gangster' remember lol

Quoting luvem630:

He husband is insane too.

-p-
“Of one hundred men, one will read the Bible; the ninety-nine will read the Christian.”
-Dwight Lyman Moody
momma4AJ
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 5:35 AM

its kitchen nightmares not hell's kitchen, same guy differnet show thats all... and that place is only like a 30-45 minute drive from where i am... they are actually gonna have a grand re-opening and a job fair thing as well

RoseBlossom
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:37 AM

oh woops you are right, let me edit that

Quoting momma4AJ:

its kitchen nightmares not hell's kitchen, same guy differnet show thats all... and that place is only like a 30-45 minute drive from where i am... they are actually gonna have a grand re-opening and a job fair thing as well

-p-
-Dwight Lyman Moody
RoseBlossom
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:38 AM

oh and yeah i just read that! i was like are you kidding me??

Quoting momma4AJ:

-p-
-Dwight Lyman Moody
momma4AJ
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 5:40 AM

yeah my husband and i think thatey are twacked out of their minds, lol

Quoting RoseBlossom:

oh and yeah i just read that! i was like are you kidding me??

Quoting momma4AJ:

chickieboom
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:40 AM
That's local here so they've been talking about it a bit lately. They had the head server, or whatever she was, on the news. There are lunatics everywhere, someone of them just aren't so good at reining the crazy in.
Kaelaknowsitall
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 5:41 AM
They're both crazy but I did notice his face showing sadness/embarrassment when she was freaking out, I think he's scared of her.
RoseBlossom
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:42 AM

yes i think so. i think she needs to take meds and doesnt

Quoting chickieboom:

That's local here so they've been talking about it a bit lately. They had the head server, or whatever she was, on the news. There are lunatics everywhere, someone of them just aren't so good at reining the crazy in.

-p-
-Dwight Lyman Moody
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN