Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ABC Amy's Baking Company: Craziest lady alive??

Posted by   + Show Post

okay maybe not craziest, but def a wacko! i kinda feel bad for her husband. and of course she just HAD to be christian, not like we dont already have crazies enough...watch the video to see what i mean, and it is 41 minutes long. so i will summarize: crazy cat lady who cant take criticism and husband who steals tips and does everything that the servers should do end up not being able to be helped by Ramsay. he actually says i cant help ppl who cant help themselves and for the first time in kitchen nightmares leaves them to their own devices. it gets better, just look up the company on fb and see all the crap she writes on there lol! 

-p-
“Of one hundred men, one will read the Bible; the ninety-nine will read the Christian.”
-Dwight Lyman Moody
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:30 AM
Replies (21-29):
RoseBlossom
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Omgosh ikr! I laughed so hard at that part too. She was too much crazy even for him to handle!

Quoting 1boy1girlmama:

OH yeah there was a long post about this not too long ago. She's freakin' psycho. I wonder if when he married his trophy wife he realized how bat shit crazy she was. I agree he isn't all there anyway but at least he had the decency to look abashed and a bit embarrassed. 

Their FB page comments are hilrious. Oh and yes she did steal pictures off of other people's food blogs and pass them off as her own. Also I was reading she is actually a convicted felon who served time for applying for a line of credit under someone else's name/SSN and scamming a bank. She served time and had to pay back 35k in restitution.  She is a freakin' whack-a-loon she needs drugs for she. She has to be a narcissist or have some sort of mental illness or personality disorder because she is just not normal.

I think my favorite line from Gordon Ramsey was at the end when he was talking to her he says " Look at your eyes!" LOL. We laughed so hard, she has the craziest eyes. Supposidly they are doing a re-opening on May 21st with a press conference. That should be interesting.

KittenKrump
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Their business is actually picking up because people wanting to experience it for themselves! It's absolutely ridiculous! The way she treated that poor waitress she just up and fired for asking a simple question and the constant yelling, I almost couldn't finish it because I was getting nauseated with anger.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pnukey
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM

OH!! I just started watching Kitchen Nightmares. That lady is clearly unstable! I'm surprised her business has lasted as long as it has. I did not see the end though, so I will have to re-watch that episode.

lunarmamma
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:05 PM
They are both out of their f-ing minds...lmao! That's about 35 minutes from me.
Momof697
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I seen that one she was crazy. too bad she claims to be christian.

JCKitten87
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:06 PM
I watched that episode a few days ago 0.o
JCKitten87
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Oh and yay we get to be internet haters to her lol
RoseBlossom
by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha yep we are all 'those internet haters and bloggers who lie about her food '

Quoting JCKitten87:

Oh and yay we get to be internet haters to her lol

sam12796
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:46 AM

I was watching it and when they showed the fountain with the horses I said holy cow that is old town scottsdale. She is fifty shades of crazy that woman. Holy hell thank God she doesn't have children..except for those poor kitties.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN