Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm about to go the the ER because I'm tired....am I crazy? update now Monday morning.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 372 Replies
1 mom liked this

I cant seem to stay awake anymore. I was fine IDK when this happened or what is wrong I have taken a nap every day the past 4-5 days and today it's only 945 I woke up with the kids at 730 made a big breakfast and then I lost all my energy and I cant stay awake....my kids are 2 and 4 IDK what could be wrong I get sleep....I just cant stay awake more then like 5 hours and even that gets difficult....

update; So I fell asleep at the desk and I woke up covered in bruises on my knees my DD said she and her brother didn't do it (not that i thought they did) I was asleep almost an hour...So I made lunch fell asleep during nap and then got up with the kids cleaned a little made dinner cleaned up dinner the kids are now watching TV nothing happened to the kids (thank god) while I was asleep but they did destroy the play room...ugh 30 min and they will go to sleep then so will I 

update;OK so now it is Mon. morning you all can stop telling me not to go to the ER my last update clearly said I was going to sleep for the night not the ER. My PCP isn't opened yet but I will call. I went to sleep at 11 and got woken up by my kids at 6:45 couldn't stay awake and just got back up a little after 7:30. I am tired but I also have some energy. 

update: sorry i forgot to come back...it's now tuesday a 4 pm...i didn't take a nap cause i showered and thought i was fine...i am mad at myself...i am VERY tired now ugh...anyway i have an appointment tomorrow morning...maybe we can figure this out and I can be a good mom again!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:46 AM
7 moms liked this
Iron deficiency?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 19, 2013 at 9:47 AM
43 moms liked this

Go to the dr. for a physical, not sure how you could even think that this was an ER situation.

MommyStar3343
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Im in the same boat mama *hugs*
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Anyone else in the house sleepy? Does your dh or anyone else sleep in same room as you? Are you pg?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:47 AM
3 moms liked this
Go to your pcp first.

Get some iron and fluids into you
And potassium
fairyjester
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I would see a doctor but not the ER
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Why would you go to the er for that? Go to the doctor and get blood work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof1_2013
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:48 AM
5 moms liked this
Are you pregnant? Do you have enough iron in your system? I wouldn't go to the er, I would call my doctor and get an appointment, they can do a blood test to check your levels
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 19, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Go to your regular doctor not ther ER.
momof6nokc
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:49 AM
3 moms liked this
Thyroid or iron issues.
Not ER worthy in any way, shape or form.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)