Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was walking and then BOOM!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Three nights ago I fell and ever since my back is sore and my actual spine hurts. My DH had just got out of the shower and didn't bother to wipe up the puddle of water on the floor, So when I walked in to use the bathroom my feet came out from under me and I fell flat on my back. It's like over the days the pain gets worse. What's the worse I could have done? Is it with a trip to the doctor?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
staceysgorbach
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Smh! I wonder what women did before the days of cm docs?
km1970
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Go to the dr.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Googled it?

Quoting staceysgorbach:

Smh! I wonder what women did before the days of cm docs?
2012Rabbit12
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Go to the dr. maybe u sprained ur back. my mom falls all the time, sometimes she hurts herself so much she can't even get up. 

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:02 AM

If the pain is getting worse instead of better of course you need to get it checked out.

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

my special, snazzy computer xray says you should consult your dr. but the connection is a little fuzzy...maybe it said lie down and take a motrin? *bangs side of monitor* !#%$$

vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM

You may have pulled a muscle, ect.  I would make an appt with your PCM.  Hope you feel better!  I had severe back pain on Friday.  It was worse than labor.  Turns out I was passing a kidney stone.  I went to the ER, they could not get me in for an appt.  I was having back spasms and everything.  It would make me cry out in pain.  I tend to have a high tolerance for pain and I was in so much pain!  I am doing so much better today, I just have an achy feeling. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Thank you. The only reason I ask is because it's expensive to go to the doctor..and I don't have insurance..but if I have to go I have to..

Quoting km1970:

Go to the dr.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Well thank you! How much do I owe you?

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

my special, snazzy computer xray says you should consult your dr. but the connection is a little fuzzy...maybe it said lie down and take a motrin? *bangs side of monitor* !#%$$

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM
I'm glad you are feeling better! And thank you.

Quoting vetNmommy:

You may have pulled a muscle, ect.  I would make an appt with your PCM.  Hope you feel better!  I had severe back pain on Friday.  It was worse than labor.  Turns out I was passing a kidney stone.  I went to the ER, they could not get me in for an appt.  I was having back spasms and everything.  It would make me cry out in pain.  I tend to have a high tolerance for pain and I was in so much pain!  I am doing so much better today, I just have an achy feeling. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN