Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want a c-section! (EDIT) UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 215 Replies

Well, I don't REALLY want a c-section, but I'm in so much pain right now, I don't care how they get this kid out of me. I'm 35 weeks and this whole pregnancy has been hard on me, much harder than my first 2, I've had a lot of back and hip pain.
Well, the little brat decided to drop in the worst possible place and I can barely walk now. My sister's SIL just had a baby and the same thing happened to her, but it was the last 2 months of her pregnancy instead of the last 5 weeks, so I guess I'm getting off easy.
She had to use crutches and sleep in a recliner, they wanted to give her a c-section at 37 weeks and she said no. He was a BIG baby, almost 10 poinds, I hope that's not why I'm in so much pain.
I have an OB appointment on Wednesday, so I'll talk to the doctor and see what can be done to ease the pain for now. Maybe the baby will decide to come a little early *fingers crossed*

EDIT: I want to clarify, I don't actually want a c-section, I'm just complaining. I want my baby to be born healthy and naturally.

UPDATE: 5/21
I went to the chiropractor today, it didn't really help, but I'll continue to goand hopefully see some improvement. I also had an ultrasound, the baby is breach, he has plenty of time to turn around before labor and he may even turn during labor, but that's probably why I've been in so much pain lately. My last baby had already turned and this one is stomping on my back.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QuirkyMom26
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM
7 moms liked this

C-sections suck 

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM
4 moms liked this

It'll all be over soon!!

C-Sections aren't so bad if that's how you end up delivering.  I've had 3.

Pnukey
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I wanted one too, since my vag birth was a train wreck. So, I had one. It was nice. Hang in there, mama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I know they do, my sister had 2, and she would probably hit me if she ever heard me say that lol

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

C-sections suck 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 9:29 PM
I'm sorry, what happened?

Quoting Pnukey:

I wanted one too, since my vag birth was a train wreck. So, I had one. It was nice. Hang in there, mama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 19, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I had an emergency C section. I had to be given general anesthesia as nothing else was working. It sucked. In the hospital for 4 days. Months to recover. 

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Same here.

Quoting KristenFowles:

It'll all be over soon!!

QuirkyMom26
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Whaaa...you must have a higher threshhold for pain then me. Mine hurt SO bad for months.

Quoting KristenFowles:

It'll all be over soon!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 19, 2013 at 9:32 PM
4 moms liked this
My son was born at 36 weeks and spent 8 days in the nicu fighting for his life. It was really touchy the first couple days. I had a c section and couldn't be with him for 2 days because he was transferred to a bigger hospital an hour away.

I know how much it sucks the last few weeks. But please, please try your hardest to keep baby in as long as possible.
k_cook12
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:32 PM
My c section wasnt bad at all except being in recover for over two hours and not being able to hold my son until 3 hrs after I had him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN