Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I called CPS on my brother and sister in law today :( UPDATE!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 82 Replies
6 moms liked this

They have 2 children (one of which is 2 and a half and lives with a friend of theirsa and has for almost a year and a half. Thankfully)

The other is only three months old (in a few days anyways) and they havent had a place to live since before he was born. They have used everyone to the point that NO ONE can help them. I have offered to come get the baby (They are addicts I refuse to give them money but have been sending diapers,wipe and formula. all of which I have had to mark DO NOT RETURN on. for fear the baby will end up going without.) I have offered for them all to come to my house if they need to.

They have my poor nephew sleeping in a car, that does not have AC, is currently our of gas and they STILL wont get off their asses. Funny they have a phone (paid for not free) but cant hlp themselves. I told them if they wont get the baby somewhere safe even if it without them then I was going to call. I gave them 2 weeks and When I called they still have him in the car stuck in a parking lot. I fucking hate my family! ALL of them! My heart breaks for my nephew.

I feel like a shitty person, but I would rather them hate me for this then hate myself at my nephews funeral.

Update: I am at a gas station right now. Been on the road for abour 2 hours now. I am on my way to get the baby. My brother is behind on his supprt payments and will be heading to turn himself in (he has 5 kids.. a real winner I know.) tomorrow. His wife will be staying at a friend of hers and I will keep the baby until they can figure it out. I am having gaurdianship papers drawn up tomorrow morning if I can. Im not real ure how this is going to play out but criss your fingers for the little guy either way!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on May. 19, 2013 at 10:15 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't blame you a bit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. I am just so upset by the entire thing at this point!

Quoting JustCJ:

I don't blame you a bit.

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:24 PM
That poor baby!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondieinva80
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:25 PM
I would have done the same
Kris_PBG
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:25 PM
That poor child... :(
svolkov
by Emerald Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:26 PM
You did the right thing. Im so sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 19, 2013 at 10:26 PM

You did the right thing. That is not a safe nor a fit place to be keeping a baby. He deserves a home where he is loved and is a top priority. 

momofhnd
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have done the same thing. They should think about that poor baby and let him stay with you at least until they can get their head out of their asses..
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:27 PM
you did the right thing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 19, 2013 at 10:27 PM
How sad for that poor baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)