Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

cops are back

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:03 AM
  • 17 Replies
Ugh! apparently my troublesome neighbors are having problems again. The cat killing 8 year old chased his mother with a knife so she locked herself in the bathroom and called the cops. How do i know? Because this woman has lungs of steel and a voice like nails in a chalk board.

She told the cop...well...screamed at the cop "that little bastard chased me with a fucking knife in my own house! I want him to go to fucking jail before he kills me! He kills all of the pets i get 'em and now he wants me next!"

Imagine how loud she had to be yelling for it to wake me up. So i look out of my window and see the boy being hauled away. Now they're trying to talk to her and she's still screaming about how crazy her son is.

Gee. I wonder where he gets it from!
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2013 at 3:05 AM

:o\

i missed the back story here, but good Lord. i'll take my ghetto ass loud bass thumping, annoying neighbors over that clusterfuck.

Mama_Brit
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Wow. That's...... Insane...

SMILE LIKE YOU MEAN IT!

raye-chan
by Raye on May. 20, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Oh my....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crumpy_gat
by No. on May. 20, 2013 at 3:06 AM

Jesus that kid needs to be locked in a psych ward, I seriously fear for his future and the future of anyone who crosses his path.  Stay inside yo!

SJG1013
by SJG on May. 20, 2013 at 3:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Why buy him more pets if all he does is kill them. O.o
FrozenReesesCup
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Her son killed the neighbors cat and tried to take the tail as a trophy. He's...terrible.

Quoting dmarie2101:

:o\

i missed the back story here, but good Lord. i'll take my ghetto ass loud bass thumping, annoying neighbors over that clusterfuck.

FrozenReesesCup
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:08 AM
I'm not moving. The mother is flailing around like a fish right now. Ridiculous.

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Jesus that kid needs to be locked in a psych ward, I seriously fear for his future and the future of anyone who crosses his path.  Stay inside yo!

lendales_mommi
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:08 AM

sounds like sum serious menatl illness...not funny at all...kids that hurt animals well you know what they say.........

LivysMama
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 3:09 AM
3 moms liked this

Hide yo kids, hide yo cats!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 20, 2013 at 3:11 AM

OMFG really?  Why'd they let the crazy little bastard out?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN