Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate him!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Or at least I'm starting too My sons father and I were together for 5 years. The first 2 were great we went out (movies and dinner) a lot, had sex every night we were together yada yada yada. Well I got pregnant and shit was fine for the first 3 months then everything stopped sex, dates, you name it. I had our son and we didn't have sex until a year after he was born. Things got bad he had became more withdrawn and kept his head in his laptop. Sex was very far and few between ( the last 3 years we had sex 7 times). Well I got tired of tired of being ignored and let down, tired of him under my feet, just plain tired of the whole damn situation. So I broke up with him and not long after we broke up I had what was supposed to be a one night stand. Well I guess we both enjoyed the sex too much and it became a regular thing. Little did I know (either the first or second time) we had sex the condom broke and well I'm 30 weeks right now.
But any way today I held my sons 3rd bday party and I invited my sons father ( he doesn't spend much time with him due to his work schedule). Well from 2:30 to 7pm I asked 5 things of this man in which he did 2. He left the whole the whole party up to my mother and I. My mother and I had been up since 7am shopping, cooking, setting up, and taking care of my son and disabled aunt. I really wish he had helped more and not left everything up too my mother, myself and the guest ( 2 of the 3 things he didn't do my moms friend did). God what happened too the funny, fun loving and caring man that I fell in and out of love with??

Sorry I just had too rant and rave I couldn't hold in the pissed off me any longer.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 20, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paganmommy4
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:14 AM

having a kid, men kinda get weird after that but maybe he was depressed and didnt know how to say anything

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 20, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Idk maybe he never really spoke about anything too me these last 3 years. I tried everything ( he didn't want to do counseling). I'm about ready to tell him he's gonna have too take me to court if he wants too see his son. I'm tired of everything about him.

Quoting paganmommy4:

having a kid, men kinda get weird after that but maybe he was depressed and didnt know how to say anything

MsCherry10
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:45 AM

ME TOO! ..wait what? Let me reread.... Yes I hate CHANGE.. Change sucks..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 20, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Idk he just changed so quick for the worse. We both wanted to get married and have kids and now I can't see myself with him ever again. That was his second shot and again he let me down.

Quoting MsCherry10:

ME TOO! ..wait what? Let me reread.... Yes I hate CHANGE.. Change sucks..

klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM
but you are pregnant with another man's child. why do you think he wants to get back together with you? i wouldnt.
andreamarie
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:20 PM
This

Quoting klespeedy0205:

but you are pregnant with another man's child. why do you think he wants to get back together with you? i wouldnt.
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:21 PM
This

Lololol

And now you want to keep his child away from him?

You've got it all fucked up.

Quoting klespeedy0205:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 20, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Did I say I wanted I him back? Hell no and I know for a fact that he does want back together.

Quoting klespeedy0205:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 20, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Did I say I wanted I him back? Hell no and I know for a fact that he does want back together.

Quoting andreamarie:

This

Quoting klespeedy0205:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 20, 2013 at 12:37 PM
And he could have fucking helped with his sons party instead of sitting in the middle of the way all day. He didn't have to come he could have gotten him any other day and did something with our son but no he tried his hardest too mess up his sons party.

Quoting Litlmama87:

This

Lololol

And now you want to keep his child away from him?

You've got it all fucked up.

Quoting klespeedy0205:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN