Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This Doctor Who nonsense...

It's not my thing. My thing is more like Criminal Minds and that new, totally messed up, twisted, sick Hannibal one. I like my serial killers. They make me happy. 

I've seen so many people on here all yelling, "OMG!! DOCTOR WHO! GREATEST THING EVERRRRRRRR!!!!!" I'm going to try it. I'm not ever sure what it's about, but my uncle who has an obsession has brought me to believe it's some science fiction thing (first red flag in my mind since I don't much like science fiction), but I'm clueless other than that. Someone care to enlighten me on what I'm about to get myself into?

Whatever today may be, tomorrow will be peace.

by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:44 AM
Replies (231-233):
jesusismyfriend
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 4:47 PM
What is it about? I think I live under a rock. :(
nverheyn2011
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 4:57 PM

After the first season with Rose. I guess every few seasons the doctor "regenerates" and they bring on a different actor.

Quoting .Diddles.:

So the main character changes actors? What season?

Quoting nverheyn2011:

I felt the same way, but I started with a cheesy doctor. Dave Tennet is by far the best doctor i've seen.

Quoting .Diddles.:

I'm with you. I tried watching Dr. Who on Netflix and couldn't get passed the cheesy story line. What I want to know is, is there a different Dr. Who that everyone is obessed with? lol

CafeMom Tickers
.Diddles.
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Ohh, interesting...

Quoting nverheyn2011:

After the first season with Rose. I guess every few seasons the doctor "regenerates" and they bring on a different actor.

Quoting .Diddles.:

So the main character changes actors? What season?

Quoting nverheyn2011:

I felt the same way, but I started with a cheesy doctor. Dave Tennet is by far the best doctor i've seen.

Quoting .Diddles.:

I'm with you. I tried watching Dr. Who on Netflix and couldn't get passed the cheesy story line. What I want to know is, is there a different Dr. Who that everyone is obessed with? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured